Status: More Comments, Faster Updates!

Luck Loves Me Not Tonight.

Head for the car, and never look back, singing-singing,

The next morning, Sky woke up as the light shone brightly through the open curtains. A pair of arms wrapped protectively around her waist. She turned around in the embrace to look at Jack’s still sleeping figure. He looks so peaceful while he's sleeping.. She thought as she softly stroked at pieces of hair. And with that, not long later she was fast asleep again.

-x-x-

When Sky woke up the second time she was alone. She felt around for someone but she couldn’t find Jack anywhere. She got up from the bed and sighed softly as she looked down at her now wrinkled clothes.
“I’m gonna have to change..” She said to herself and then smiled softly as she quickly rummaged through Jack's wardrobe. She eventually found an oversized Blink 182 hoodie in the back of the closet and slipped off her top before pulling the material over her head. She left on her shorts just for the pure fact that she’d rather not have Jack staring at her like she was mental. She walked out of his bedroom and down the stairs till she found Jack who was in the kitchen, cooking breakfast.

“Wow Jack. I’m impressed.” Sky said with a giggle and the messy haired boy turned around, his mouth slightly dropping as he saw the redhead.

“Wow.. I should be the one that’s impressed.” He said, biting his lip softly as he wrapped his arms around her torso. “You look sexy as fuck in my clothes.” He said with a chuckle as the redhead blushed.

“Fuck you Barakat.” She said blushing as she wrapped her arms around his neck. “When do your parents come back?” Sky asked randomly and Jack shrugged his shoulders.

“Some time tomorrow. That’s all I know.” He said with a small chuckle and the redhead snuggled into his chest.

“Good.. I won’t be caught in just shorts and one of your hoodies then.” She said with a small giggle and the lanky boy smirked widely.

“Your not wearing a T-shirt under there?” He smirked and the redhead rolled her eyes.

“No I’m not Barakat, What you gonna do?” She replied teasingly and Jack pulled at the bottom of the giant hoodie. Pulling it up slightly and slipped his hands underneath, touching her tanned skin with his warm hands.

“I could take a look.” He said with an innocent smile as his hand inched closer and closer to her bra. She slapped away his hand and smirked before sitting down on one of the tall stools in the kitchen.

“What you making?” Sky asked with a warm smile and Jack rolled his eyes before going back to the bacon.

“Whatever you want, I have Bacon, Eggs, Pancakes, Sausages and some other stuff.” He said with a smile and the red head grinned as she stood up from the stool, Grabbing a slice of bacon from the pile and munching on it happily beside him. “Your so weird.” He chuckled and Sky shot him a fake glare, Still munching on the food.

“So are you Barakat.” She said with a small smile as she wondered into the living room, Sitting down on the comfy sofa. Jack came in moments later with two plates in his hands.

“I just grabbed anything I thought you’d like.” He said with a chuckle as he placed the plate full of food in front of Sky. She smiled softly at him before giving him a small peck on the lips.

“What are you doing after graduation?” Sky asked randomly and the messy haired boy shrugged.

“Probably touring with the boys. I haven’t really thought about it.. What about you?” He asked and Sky sighed softly.

“I want to do an Art Degree or a Photography Degree in college.. I don’t know yet though..” She said with another sigh and Jack looked at her sadly.

“We’re not going to be able to see each other much.. Are we?” He asked and Sky shook her head sadly. He wrapped an arm around her shoulder and nuzzled his face into her neck.

“Can’t we have a long distance relationship? Come on, We can do it babe. We can keep contact everyday, Phone, Webcam. You name it.. It’ll be like I’d never left..” He said pleadingly and Sky sighed softly at the tall boy. Taking in his amazingly gorgeous facial features as he looked as though the thought alone was going to make him cry.

“But.. You’ll be on tour.. There will be hundreds of girls after you Jack.. I can’t deal with the heartbreak which I know will come. These girls are fucking fit Jack.. You won’t be able to turn them down.” Sky said, tears threatening to spill at the thought of her just turned boyfriend with another better, prettier girl.

“Sky.. You don’t understand my feelings for you.. I’ve only had one girlfriend before this and.. After that I never thought I’d go out with a girl again.. And then I found you.” He said. The sincerity in his eyes and voice was enough for the redhead to press her lips to his in a very passionate kiss. Jack was stunned for a moment but instantly started kissing back, Sliding his tongue over her bottom lip as if begging for entrance. She gladly parted her lips and grinned into the kiss as their tongues fought against each other. Sky pushed Jack back against the sofa and climbed onto his lap before pulling her lips away from his.

“You mean a lot to me too, Jack.” She said with a small giggle as she climbed off the extremely horny boy. He groaned slightly in frustration as he smirked over at the grinning girl.

“Your just a tease, Sky Simmons.” He said with a chuckle as he laid his head in her lap. “Hey.. By the way.. We’re having a small concert tonight.. You want to come with?” He asked and Sky nodded happily.

“Sure, Why not.” She said with a small smile as the lanky boy never took his eyes from her.
“Good.” He said with a grin before pecking her on the cheek.

-x-x-

“Cassie, I fucking hate you for making me wear this. I look like a slut.” Sky exclaimed as her best friend laughed softly.

“Babe, you look beautiful. I can’t believe we found that sexy shit in your wardrobe! If I was a boy, I’d so bone you.” Cassie said with a wink as the pair walked towards the club. They told the boys they’d meet them at the entrance but, only one came. And that was Alex.

“Hello sexy ladies!” He exclaimed as he pulled Cassie into a big hug. “Wow Sky, what happened to you?” He asked and the redhead flipped him off.

“Cassie happened.” She said with a small smile as she walked towards the club entrance, Instantly getting let in as the door guy now knew she knew the main band. She walked over to the bar and tried to get served. She was shocked when the bartender actually gave her an alcoholic drink. She ordered a vodka and coke and instantly started sipping as Cassie and Alex walked over to her. “Hey, where’s Jack?” Sky asked curiously and Alex pointed towards the stage.

“Their still setting up their shit. They should be out soon to watch the opening bands.” He explained and Sky nodded softly. A few seconds later Sky squealed as she felt arms slip around her waist.

“Fucking hell Jack! You scared the shit out of me.” The redhead exclaimed as she hit his chest playfully. His mouth instantly dropped as she turned around to face him.

“Oh.. My.. Fucking.. God.” He said with a smirk as the redhead rolled her eyes.

“Hey, you want a beer? The bartenders too busy looking at my tits to ask for my age.” Sky said in disgust and the lanky boy shrugged softly before leaning into her ear.

“He can look, but he can’t touch. Their mine.” He said with a wink and Sky rolled her eyes before ordering a Stella for Jack. She passed him the drink and he thanked her before drinking most of the alcohol in one sip.

“When are you guys on?” Sky asked and the lanky boy smiled.

“Now actually, I’ll see you later.” He said before kissing her softly on the cheek. The guys quickly made their way up on stage and smiled down at the crowd of people around them.

“Hey guys, how are you sexy mother fuckers?!” Alex shouted down the microphone making the few girls at the front go crazy. “Okay, we’re going to start with a new song that my best friend Jack wrote. I think it’s pretty neat but we want your opinion. This is called Hit the lights!” He screamed and Jack started up the song.

I'm sitting here wishing for something that's missing,
I'm waiting for you..
To tell me that time keeps on passing.
I'm hoping, I'm asking,
To stand by your side.
At least for tonight.

Let's follow through with this reckless dream,
That's tearing me up inside.
And all the time we've been so innocent.


Sky smiled softly at jack as his eyes locked onto hers. And at that instant, she knew the song was about her. The emotion as he played the song tugged at her heartstrings and made her want to jump on stage and tackle him in a hug. Once the guys were finished with their hour long set they rejoined the girls at the bar.

“You were fucking amazing!” Sky screamed as she jumped in Jack’s arms. “That song was about us, wasn’t it?” The redhead asked and Jack nodded softly.

“That’s the main reason I wanted you to come tonight.” He said with a nervous chuckle and she smiled softly as she rested a hand on his cheek, he lent into her touch and they heard Alex groan from behind them.

“Stop leading him on! Kiss him Woman!” He screamed and the redhead shot him a firm stare telling him to politely shut the fuck up.

“Are we ever going to tell them?” Sky asked with a soft giggle and Jack wrapped his arms around the redheads waist.

“I don’t know. I’m kinda enjoying it.” He said with a grin as he placed a hand on her cheek, softly stroking the skin with his calloused fingers.

“Well, let’s give them something to talk about.” She said with a giggle as she grabbed his neck softly, Bringing him into a sweet, passionate kiss. “Happy Alex?” She said with a smile as she pulled away from the lanky boy.

“Okay, I can tell by that kiss that that wasn’t the first time. How long has this been going on?” He asked and the redhead shrugged.

“How long has what been going on Alex? Nothing’s going on.” She said with a grin as she grabbed hold of the lanky boys hand. Jack chuckled deeply beside her as Alex shook his head and carried on talking to Cassie.

“You think he bought it?” Jack asked and Sky laughed softly.

“It’s Alex, Of coarse he did.” She said with a roll of her eyes and Jack wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

“You wanna go?” He asked and the redhead nodded softly. They made their way out of the building and Sky squealed slightly as Jack backed her up against the wall. “Your so beautiful.” He said with a grin, Kissing the tip of her nose.

“And your adorable Barakat.” She replied and he smiled softly as he pressed his lips against hers. Once he pulled away, he pressed his forehead against hers before grabbing her hand and dragging her towards his car. Sky loved the Barakat boy and his cheeky ways. And she was no longer afraid to admit it. The redhead had finally fell for the Barakat boys charm.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soo.. waddaya think? Let me know with comments people!
I Love My Commenter's! Aren't They Just Amazing? :')