Till the Day That I Found You

.oo9

Erica and I leaned our boards against the side of the house and went to our outside shower. She handed me a hand towel that we used to get sand off. With our suits still on we rinsed off together, to save on water of course. Once the sand was out of our suits we went back onto the porch. Again we grabbed towels and dried off. We walked in to Mom rocking Elizabeth.

"Good morning, my little mermaids," she grinned and kissed Erica's forehead."Go change your clothes, there's a lot to do."

Erica smiled and ran to our room. I smirked to myself and looked over at my mom. She patted my cheek and then slapped my butt.

"Go on get changed, you have practice in an hour."

I jumped forward and went down the hall. Erica was pulling a yellow t-shirt on and already had a pair of jean shorts on. I stripped out of my trunks and Erica threw my briefs at me. She was at the mirror putting on mascara. Then she tried to rush out the door, but I was in the way and we got tangled and fell. I tried to move while falling so Erica didn't slam her back down. We ended up landing on the bean bag sac.

Erica laughed, "Woah, déjà vu."

I leaned down and kissed her, "Mmhmmm definitely déjà vu."

She pushed me off her and continued on her merry way to Mom. I continued getting dressed and remembered our fort...

We were in Poway, visiting the rest of the Porter crew, it was Erica's idea. Normally, we just stay in LA, but Erica missed my family. Only Mom and Vic were home. Erica and I were alone in the family room-office. I was strumming on my guitar and singing and Erica was online. She squealed and pointed to the computer screen.

"Can we please?" I got up and wrapped my arms around her. I looked at the screen and smiled. I kissed her hair, "Umm, YES!"

She jumped up and grabbed the blankets on the couch. I moved a few chairs around to form a square-ish shape. Then , I took the bean bag chair and plopped it down inside. Erica started draping the blankets over it. When she was done I grabbed my laptop from where I also left my guitar and we crawled in.

Erica clapped and smiled, "I haven't made a fort in forever."

I set up my computer on one of the chairs behind the bean bag chair. I opened my iTunes and scrolled through movies to watch. After choosing Toy Story 3 I moved down. Erica was already leaning on the bean bag on her elbows. I rested on my tummy and put my right arm around Erica's waist. Vic came in the room halfway through the movie, and crouched down to look under a chair.

"Hey, can I join?"

While Erica was about to say sure, I cut her off, "Only if you get us burritos!"

"Where am I going to get them?"

"Doesn't matter. I'm a hungry boy."

Erica rubbed under my jaw, "You're always a hungry little boy."

I smiled and tickled her with side. Vic made a face then left saying that he was going to go to Rubino's or something to get burritos.

"Thank you!" I yelled. Then Mom walked in.

"What are you two doing?"

"We built a fort and are now watching Toy Story 3."

"Are you five?" She paused, "Oh, of course your five. Well, I'm going to the grocery store, do you need anything?"

In unison, Erica and I said, "Burritos."

My mom walked out saying, "Burritos. I'm not getting burritos..."

Erica laughed and said, "I love your family."

I looked down, "Yeah, what about me?" She looked away, "Oh yeah?"

I wedged my hand under her and as I flipped her over I moved over her.

"You're going to have to do better than that," she said.

She reached up and pulled my head down to hers. We kissed madly. I left her lips and worked my way to her neck and exposed chest. She was wearing a tank top, and I began playing with the straps. She leaned her head back and I slipped my hands up the sides of her shirt. She let out a excited giggle and reached her arms up again and unbuttoned my shirt. At the end of the shirt she undid my belt buckle. I quickly brought her tank top over her head. Hey, she started it. She pulled my head back to her lips again. She let my hands trace her sides and legs. My button down was already thrown to the side. I eyed her short-shorts then back to her collar bone then her bra. I chose collar bone.

This went on for quite a bit longer. And it was quite lovely. It was abruptly ended when we heard Vic call from the front door, "I got the burritos!!!"

Erica looked up and me, grabbed my neck kissed me deeply then grabbed her tank top. She put her hair in a messy bun and rolled back over to change the movie. As I buttoned my shirt back up and pull back on my jeans that had come off, Erica fast-forwarded the movie to about where we would have been if we changed it right after Toy Story 3. I plopped down next her, resuming the PG position. Vic came in and squeezed into the fort. He laid on top of Erica and me, forming a pyramid.

"What are we watching?"

"Can you be careful of Erica's back?"

She looked at me, "I'm fine Zachary, really."

"Yeah, Zachary."

She looked over her shoulder, "Shut up Victor Lawrence, where is my burrito? I'm a hungry little girl," she gave me a side glance and smirked.

I kissed her nose as Vic brought the bag-o-burritos in. We devoured them while watching Winnie the Pooh's Grand Adventure: The Search For Christopher Robin, Erica's choice...

"ZACH! GET YOUR SKINNY BUTT OVER HERE."

I went into the kitchen and picked up Zechariah from his seat, "Yes?"

"Can you help your wife a bit before you leave?"

I rolled my eyes and Mom smacked the back of my head with her wet hand. She was helping with the dishes that Erica didn't get to from this morning. I went over to Erica in the playroom-type-area-thing and helped her with the girls. I put Zechariah in one of those bouncer things and while he bobbed around I sat in front of him moving like a bobble head. Then I picked up Elizabeth and played with her. Amy was occupied by Erica. The Mom came in and stood in the doorway smiling. She took a picture of us and then told me to hit the road so I wasn't late. I kissed all my babies goodbye, then Erica and Mom. I grabbed my keys and went out to the car. I sat back and turned on the radio. I breathed deeply in, smiled, and backed out. Off to practice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Do da do :)

I should quite having such odd dreams. They affect my writing, can't you tell? Zach is sexually frustrated, so I write him as such ;) Do you enjoy my little Dreamers?