Status: 05.01.15 - It's been a long time since i've updated but i promise a new chapter is coming soon guys!

They Want To See Us Fall Down.

Chapter 1.

Jamie’s P.O.V
“Here’s the milk” I say as I get in dad’s baby car and put the grocery bag full of milk on my lap. I put my seatbelt on and the whole time I can feel my dad’s eyes burning right through me.

“It took you five minutes to get milk?” He asks and I look at him with an innocent smile.

I take a small monkey out of the bag and cuddle it.

“And a monkey, but it was just so cute I couldn’t leave it sitting alone on the shelf” I said and looked at dad with a small pout and big eyes.

“Yeah yeah” Dad says and starts the car and drive out of the grocery store parking lot.

“I can name him after you if you want, he can be Mattie number two” I say in a cute voice and hole up to fingers. Dad just laughs and then nods.

“That sounds reasonable to me” He says and I nod with a laugh.

I don’t really know what it is with me and plush animals but I just love them, my whole room is full of teddy bears and different kinds of plush animals, like dolphins, dogs, monkeys, koalas. I think it’s me growing out of my Barbie’s and growing into something more adult, like make up, dressing up and teddy bears aka my dad’s worst nightmare.

“Did you know that you can make your own shrink ray machine, it’s true. I’ve seen someone do it and they shrunk a potato chip bag, but it smelled really funky” I said and scrunched up my nose when I said the last part.

“You’ve seen someone do this? It wasn’t Jimmy was it?” Dad asked.

I laughed “No, I’m not that dumb and I would have stopped him --- eventually, maybe” I say and I can see my dad face palming himself inside his head.

I laughed again “I actually saw it in OMG Facts” I say proudly of myself.

“I should have guessed. You’re on that site almost all day” He says while chuckling.

“Did you know a marijuana-flavored soda is being produced” I said and looked at dad.

His face scrunched up in disgust “That doesn’t sound like a good soda”

“I don’t know --- do you think one can get high of drinking it?” I asked.

“Not when it’s just flavored, plus you smoke marijuana, you don’t drink it” He says.

“Yeah, you would know that, even poor Bella knows that” I said referring to our dog that had eaten some of the special brownies that dad had made a few years ago.

“Hey! That was different --- It wasn’t marijuana” Dad said and I chuckled.

“Yeah, ‘cause that’s a huuge difference” I say laughing.

“Just get out” Dad says and lightly smack me on my upper arm, it’s then I noticed that he just parked in our driveway.

I just shake my head laughing and took both my new monkey and the bag of milk with me as I walked into the house.

“I SAVED BREAKFAST!” I shout as I walked into the kitchen to see mom standing by the counter with a pancake batter that was missing milk.

“Incredible” My mom whispered in mock awe as both of her hands went over her heart.

“Yeah, no big deal” I say and dusted off some fake dust on my shoulders.

“Did you hear that babe, she saved the breakfast” Mom says and looked behind me which meant that dad had entered the kitchen.

“Oh yeah? Last time I checked I drove her, so I SAVED the breakfast” Dad says ruffling my hair and then walking over to mom and giving her a small peck on her lips.

“Don’t steal batman’s light Robin” I say and point my finger accusingly at dad. I sat down at the island and put both of my hands on top of it.

“Can you get me apple juice Robin?” I ask dad and looked at him with puppy dog eyes.

He just shook his head and walked over to the fridge and got the apple juice out, he then got a glass and poured the apple juice into it and gave me the glass.

“Come here” I said and wiggled my right point finger so that he would come closer which he did. He got closer and I leaned up from my chair and kissed his cheek.

“I love you” I said and then sat back down, he chuckled.

“I love you too batman” He said and walked back over to the fridge to put the apple juice back and took out some breakfast stuff.

Soon the pancakes were on the table and we were all sitting and eating them.

Let me tell you, if there is one person in this whole world who knows how to make pancakes it’s my mom, she’s actually a really good cook, and baker.

“Just a spoonful of Jimmy, helps the world go ‘round” I heard Uncle Jimmy shout from far away meaning the rest of the guys were here.

“I think Jimmy’s here” I said as I shoved my last piece of pancake down my throat.

“You think?” I heard someone whisper in my ear making me jump and turn around instantly.

“Damn you Elwin!” I said as I put my right hand over my heart.

Brian laughed and just shrugged, he walked around the island and took a pancake from dad’s plate and poured syrup over it and then ate it, in two bites.

All of the other guys came into the room, well Uncle Jimmy skipped but then again it’s Jimmy so for him it’s walking.

“So, what are we doing today?” Uncle Zacky asked as everyone gathered around the island.

“Wow, really Zacky?” Uncle Johnny asked looking disbelieving at Zacky who just gave him a confused look back.

“The last thing you asked about last night was if we were going into the studio, what was the answer?” Johnny asked,

“Yes?” Zacky asked.

Jimmy walked over to Zacky and patted his head “Very good Zacky” He said and quickly dodged Zacky’s hand who were about to slap him upside the head.

“Studio it is” Zacky said and then looked at me.

“Are you joining?” Dad asked and looked at me. I thought about it and then looked at mom.

“What are you doing?” I asked and she smiled deviously.

“Me and the girls are going shopping” She said as she took the dirty dishes and placed them in the washing machine.

My eyes widened and I shook my head, then I looked at dad.

“I’m staying home” I said.

“Aww, come on pookie-bear” Jimmy said and got behind me to give me a hug.

“No offence but you guys are no better than watching my aunts and mom going crazy at the mall” I said and chuckled.

Soon I had managed to convince everyone to let me stay home alone. I didn’t really feel like doing anything today. Plus it was Saturday the first Saturday after summer vacation was over. Now it’s only 365 days until the next summer vacation, and yes, I will be counting.

“Bye!” I shouted as I watched all of the guys go into their separate cars minus Jimmy who’s riding with dad.

“Ok, you have all of our numbers and the number to the mall, to your grandparents, to the studio and all of that on the fridge. Don’t be afraid to call if there’s anything” Mom said as she gave me a hug and kissed my cheek.

“Relax mom, I’m just going to be home alone for a few hours, I’m 13 now, I’m a big girl” I said with a big smile making mom laugh and then she groaned.

“Don’t remind me” She said and I chuckled.

“I’ll see you later” I said as mom walked out the door and to Aunt’s Michelle car. I saw mom get into the car then Michelle leaned forward and waved at me, I smiled and waved back and soon all I could see was the house across ours.

I walked back into the house and closed and locked the door.

“Bella!” I shouted and there was a small silence until I could hear rapid footsteps and then barking and soon Bella came running into the hallway and jumped at me almost making me fall.

I laughed as she eagerly started to lick my face.

“Ok, down girl” I said in my commanding dog voice and she listened. I patted her head and I started to walk over to the living room and slumped down on the couch while Bella laid down besides the couch on the floor in front of me.

I took the remote that was on the table and pressed the off/on button and the TV soon turned on.

The Jensons now how not only given a million to the local orphanage but they have also helped the hospital with giving it new equipment and more money. You will never find any more generous people than the Jensons” The news lady talked while a muted clip of Richard and Danielle standing outside the hospital, Richard was talking and Danielle was just standing there with a big smile on her face. They both looked so fake, well I guess it’s no secret that Danielle have had a couple of operations on both her face and body.

“Yuck, can you believe I came from --- that?” I said and stroked Bella’s fur, she barked.

“Yeah, me neither” I said and changed the channel to something more fun, a True Beauty re-run.
♠ ♠ ♠
FIRST CHAPTER, whatcha think??

WANT TO MAKE ME A BANNER FOR THIS STORY!?