Status: Please Comment this and my other stories = )

A Hybrids Happiness

Be careful what you wish for, it just might come true.

"Oh, My God" I must have repeated that many times in that minutes after i saw the design on my hand. I heard a grumble and felt strong arms wrap around my waist and brought me down onto the bed once again. "Your comfy" i heard Ian mumble into my chest. "Um.... thank you?" He looked up and smiled at me. "I think we need to talk" i said as i lifted up my hand and he saw the mark. He didn't look fazed, almost like he wasn't surprised. "I'm not surprised. We are both Hybrids, and both young, in a prime. I kinda thought it would happen" he rolled over and stretched. I took his and hand saw a more manly version of my Mark on him. "So shall we mate now, or wait the allotted time?" Damn he is making this seem like some business deal and not the rest of our lives here. I mean its important for him i know, but he could take some consideration for my feelings. I lost my virginity last night and I'm destined to be mated with him, cant he show a little emotion? "Um i don't know, i have to talk with my family, we both should. This a big deal, so start acting like it" i threw his hand back at him and got up and flashed myself to my bedroom. I noticed my mother on my bed and got startled when she saw him. Her gaze went directly to my hand. "Oh My GOSH!!!!! I cant believe my baby is getting mated!" she squealed and i just rolled my eyes. "Sorry for not sharing your happiness. I'm sore, i need a shower, and the guy i am going to be mated to is treating this like a business deal and not having any emotion what so ever. So excuse me for a moment please" I pushed passed her and grabbed some clothes from my closet before going to the bathroom to shower.

I heard many shouts from downstairs, but i didn't really pay attention to any of them. I just enjoyed my long, hot shower in peace and only turned the water off when it started to go cold. I wrapped the towel around me and rubbed my favorite lotion on before my skin dried all the way. I put on my jeans and shirt and towel dried my hair a bit more before i put the towel in the hamper and walked out of the bathroom. My brother Nick was their with a sad look on his face. "What do you want punk?" i asked messing with my hair a bit. "I'm sorry your mated to such a douche-bag. Id chop off his dick, but i think he kinda needs it for you" I punched him on the shoulder than hugged him. "Thanks bro, your the best" He smiled and gave me a piggy back ride down to the kitchen. My mother was their cooking up a storm with some of the other females from both families. More people here means more mouths to feed and that means alot of help. "Can i do anything mom?" i asked as Nick put me down. "No honey no, its a special time for you, go out to the front and talk with people, they want to meet you so badly!!!" i heard some whispers coming from the women of the other family, but i brushed it off. Maybe it was because i had no make up on and my hair wasn't done and i was barefoot...who knew.

I went to the front and saw the children and the men talking amongst themselves and didn't notice me, but Ian did. He noticed me right when i walked into the room and fallowed me as i walked to the table were my brothers were sitting. "Hey miss non virgin, how does it feel?" Asked Aubert. "I'm sore all over, hug me" i fell into his lap and he laughed but played along. "Aw, my poor baby sister, want me to kick his ass?" Aubert said the last part like he was actually pissed. I looked up and saw him, and all my brothers for that matter, were glaring at Ian. Who was talking to a really slutty Blondie with huge boobs and who looked to be anorexic. "Yes, please do, and get my virginity back while your there" "Sorry sis that cant come back....ha ha come..." i rolled my eyes but laughed all the same with my brother Bastien. I ignored my soon to (may)be mate and talked and ate with my brothers. We all got along so well. We hated each other some times, but we always loved each other.

"Please let me have your attention. My wife and i would like to share some words if we could" said my father as he stood to the front of the room. I turned in my seat only to meet eyes with Ian, who was walking my way. I tried to look away, or even just glare, but his damn eyes made it impossible. They were just so damn nice looking. "We are needed in the front...Darling" he said the last part like it was forced, but at least he had a pleasant enough smile on. "Sure thing, babe" i could now glare, but kept a smile all the same. Once at the front by my parents and his, my father began to talk once more. "My daughter, my one and only lovely daughter, was Marked last night to none other than Ian, the step son of Sebastian. When these two great Arcadia's Mate, it will bring a unbreakable bond to these to great clans," People cheered and clapped, i looked at the floor in self pity, "I would like to say that i give my and my families blessings to this union, what say you, Sebastian?" "I give my blessings to this union as well as my Family. We have wanted to make a pact with this strong family for eons. I am so glad that it will be by your beautiful daughter and my very own Step-son. These two will make a great couple, full of power and presents. Oh, and i cant wait for some grand kids" everyone laughed, except me. Ian even chuckled a little and looked at me. He stopped once he noticed i was not laughing as well. "Thank you for you blessings, i will now like to talk to my future mate in private for a while. Get to know her and such" he said and we walked off. Once i was sure no one could see us anymore, i dropped his hand.

"Gosh, you are such a dick!" I yelled as we went to the common room of the house next door to the club. "Why, because i am not emotionally driven? I want a litter and a family too, but i didn't think i would ever get them. I'm just a hybrid and i thought i was infertile. I'm sure you thought the same thing about yourself. When i heard about you, i thought it was too good to be true. And I'm guessing it was, because now i have to spend the rest of my life with a bitch like you" I slapped him. "You don't know me! Yes i wanted all those things as well, but with someone i would love and who would love me back. Not some asshole who treats me like some business deal. I could just wait my time, id be able to enjoy my life, but you wouldn't. That would be a riot for you, hmm?" His eyes got a little wide at my threat. "God, you are a bitch. Id rather be sexless for the rest of my life than be mated for eternity with you!" he yelled than walked off. "What and ass" I screamed. Yet i wiped tears from my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the third one right? ya i think so, well let me know how you like it, and I'm so happy someone actually commented on it. I know i don't got alot of readers so many i will start getting some. Comment and message me and all that jazz Lil