Status: Comment and Subscribe. Please and Thank You ^_^ Next Chapter Coming Soon...

Darkest Desires

Prey and Predator

Love, he said he’d make me love him, but how? Then again I kind of don’t want to know how he is going to try and make me love him. I’m afraid of the worst case scenario, I’m afraid of him and has weird behavior. Why doesn’t he understand that kidnapping me won’t make me fall in love with him? Is he mental? Or is he really so desperate that he needs to steal a girl. Then again his friend did say I was the only girl ever to not notice him…does he really like me? Or is he just doing this to mend his ego? I cushioned myself up against the corner when someone knock on the door. As if their politeness really counts at this point. The door opened and light spilled into the dark room causing me to avert my eyes. I wonder how long I was in the dark that my eyes sting in the light, I thought to myself. The sound of someone clearing their throat drew my attention as my eyes adjusted enough to make out the dark silhouette of a man.

“As of today you are allowed to shower.” A man’s voice said.

I got to my feet and walked to the man, “By myself?”

“Why do you need my help?” he sarcastically said to me.

“No,” I pushed pass him and stumbled into the hallway. “I can do it myself.”

“Doesn’t matter to me,” the man closed the door and turned to face me. He was Snuz’s friend, my enemy, my keeper really since he guards my door most of the time. “Follow me,” he said and we walked down a hall my ankles and wrists clanging together. At the end of the hall he opened a door with stairs leading down and I walked in first as he followed me. The stairs led to a white, clean tile entrance way with a clean white door. ‘Bath’ the door read when he unlocked it gesturing me to walk in first with a nod. I walked to what is a locker room, a very big, sparkly clean one. “You can leave your clothes in here and I’ll bring you a new set while you’re in the showers.”

“How am I supposed to change out of this with these still on?” I held up my shackles to him. “I’m not Houdini you know.”

He whipped out a key from his pocket and unlocked the shackles at my ankles and then took off my boots. My feet ache with pleasure from being released from its leather prison and at the same time sent chills through me when they touch the cold tile floor. He then unlocked my wrists and stepped back as I rubbed my now raw skin. Free from my bonds it hit me this was my chance to run when I heard a click. I looked at ‘the friend’ for only a brief second before my eyes fell on his gun. It’s grim, cold, metallic black scared me, like as if I was staring death in the face.

“Now don’t get any ideas,” he said while backing up towards the door. His hand touched the handle while his eyes remained locked on me. Then quickly opening the door he left the room leaving me alone and shaken up. I made my way to a bench and sat down trying to calm my nerves as well as undress. I let the black suit fall to the floor next to my boots before I walked over to the shower area. I walked into the first shower and turned the water on letting myself get struck by cold water. I jumped out of the shower and let the water warm up a bit before entering again. While waiting I explored the Bath taking notice of a large bath area, a waiting area, and the towel rack. Stealing a few towels I returned to the showers that were already being filled with steam.

I stepped into the water and I immediately felt refreshed. The stall smell of my sweat was being washed away by the passion fruit shampoo I found with the towels. I used the scrub and body wash to clean every inch of me carefully. Especially my injuries and those kiss mark areas, definitely want those clean. I want the feeling of him off me, his touch, his kisses, everything. I don’t want to able to feel him every time I look at my body. I want to be the untouched girl I was before all this chaos broke out. The girl who hadn’t had her first kiss yet, who wouldn’t dare wear such revealing, sexual clothing, I want to be me again. I started scrubbing my body until some areas started to become raw and pink. Eventually my body was becoming numb with pain as blood mixed in with the water. I turned the water off and stepped out of the shower and reached for a towel.

I ventured into the next room where a vanity was set up and towel dried my hair before brushing it. My yet to be broken self-reflected back to me in the mirror like some dark warning. My faced bruised and eyes swollen from all my crying was slowly making me realize I may not get out of hell alive. I threw the brush on the vanity and made my way to the locker room. Passing a few aisles I came to a stack of fresh clothes, regular fresh clothes.
“So I see you cleaned yourself up,” a voice said and I whipped around to find the guy I bit. He reached out and yanked away my towel throwing it to the other side of the room. I doubled over in an attempt to cover myself when he started laughing.

“You’re cruel.” I whispered.

Then he stopped laughing and I heard a click. I glance up and felt cold metal press up against my forehead. “Stand up straight.” I complied and stood up straight embarrassed to be naked. He smiled and ran his bandaged hand over me and I started shaking. From my face all the way down to my chest where he fondled me. Tears ran down my face as his hand started to travel lower, stopping just below my belly button. “I wonder why he chose such an immature girl like you.” The gun shifted to the side of my head and his arm wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him until we were only a breath away. He rested his forehead on mine, eyes closed, breathing heavily while I inched to pull apart. “I wonder, I wonder,“ he repeated out loud to his self, “Maybe…taste the …same,” he got closer and pressed his lips to mine.

His kiss was hard and rough, worse than Snuz, as if he was hungry. He kept slipping his tongue in my mouth as if he was savoring me. While he is kissing me something went off in my head, he hates me, why is he doing this? The only thing I can come up with is he I thinking of someone else. Taste the same, he is thinking of someone else! There was a sound and suddenly we were pulled apart. The friend had broken us apart and he looked very confused at what just happened between the two of us. The shock finally got a hold of me and I collapsed onto the tile my the friend frantic. He quickly grabbed my towel from the floor and draped it over me. His panic clearly shown on his face as he picked me up, caressing me in his arms like a knight, a twisted one, by one nonetheless.

He turned to my attacker clearly pissed, “What the hell happened?” he remained silent, “Damn it, you little bastard. I asked you a question. What did you do to Meg?” Well, this is the first time he has called me by my name.

“I didn’t do shit to her.” He said putting the gun away.

“Then way did she collapse?”

“Maybe I was too much for her.” He shrugged with a conceited smile on his face.

The friend stepped closer, “She isn’t you target.”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah.” The other guy said and picked up the fresh clothes and threw them on me. “Just take her back to her room so she can change already. Unless, you like holding a naked teenage girl in your arms.”

The friend scowled and started to walk away, “We’ll talk about this later.” Then we left.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't reaaly know what to say about this cahpter... so just give me your imput on what you thought. Comment and Subscribe, please and thank you ^_^