Status: Comment and Subscribe. Please and Thank You ^_^ Next Chapter Coming Soon...

Darkest Desires

Cat got your Tongue

It’s day whatever and today’s outfit is Cat woman, the Halle Berry kind of cat woman, and if I might add in all honestly I would have preferred the Michelle Pfeiffer version. Pfeiffer has a sort of sexual tension to her even when her body’s cover while Berry’s outfit is letting me feel a cold breeze. I looked myself over in the mirror and thought the ensemble with the chains along with the weights holding me down was very S&M. I really hope no one is using me to jerk off behind these cameras; I shuddered at the thought and then looked back at the mirror. A bluish purple spot on my stomach caught my eye as my mind replayed the incident last night…or was it yesterday? Time here is something I can say with full confidence is withheld from me. Why? I don’t know. Anyways what happened was I got hit by a man and now I must admit I’m truly shaken up now. I don’t know if I’ll be able to face him now like I used to with my smart-ass attitude and all. I don’t think I even want to talk to him anymore. Right now all I want to do is go home to my bed, my family, my friends, and my crush. Dean.

I let my head fall over with my eyes closed and I could picture him busting in here and taking me away. Like how a prince rescues the princess from the tower, defeating the dragon in the process. Well I guess in my case I would be three dragons that are guarding me, I thought to myself and I chuckled a bit. I have my castle/dungeon, the dragons, but no prince and I think it’s clear that this will be a fairy tale without a happy ending. Like something written by the Grim Brothers. I could feel something bad right down to my bones and it finally hit me ‘what’s stopping me from killing myself?’ I looked back at my reflection at the bluish purple spot and the blue poking out from under my mask and it hit me that I don’t have to endure this. No one should have to endure this. I sucked in a deep breath, my tongue sticking out a bit before I brought my jaw down in a hard bite.

“Holy Shit, mother fucker!” a guy’s voice yelled and I noticed that what I was biting into wasn’t my tongue, but a hand. A trickle of blood spilled into my mouth and I gagged a little, “What the hell were you thinking, girl?” the guy’s voice said. I didn’t say anything partly because he ruined my plan, and also his hand was still in my mouth. “Oh right,” he said finally realizing I couldn’t respond to him. “Promise me you won’t do anything rash when I take my hand out.” I nodded and he slowly removed his hand and I spit out his blood that accumulated in my mouth. Iron burned into my taste buds when he walked from behind me into full view cussing as he made his way to a cabinet that was nestled in the corner of the room. He threw a few things out of the cabinet to the floor still swearing at the same time. Loud metal clanks and thumps filled the air when started stalking over to me, throwing his hand in my face.

“What are you? A vampire?!” he yelled and I got a closer look at the damage I did. My once purely whites leaving a perfect dental impression on him. I shrugged and his face scrunched up obliviously pissed off before he walked out of the room only to return with a gym bag. Carefully he opened the bag with one hand and pulled out a pair of handcuffs, but with a longer chain…shackles? Then with a loud clasp sound I felt more weight added to my legs, as if I couldn’t move already. He jerked the clasp a few times to make sure it was secure before his hand went back in the bag pulling out a knife. Fear seemed to take over me and I started thrashing when I felt something knick my leg. I froze and looked at the guy as he held up the knife that had blood drip off of it. “If you don’t want something bad to happen I suggest you stay still.” The seriousness in his voice made me freeze in my spot till he was done cutting the rope that attached the sand bags to my ankles. Once he was done with that he dropped the knife back in the bag and pulled out another set of cuffs that had a long chain attached to it, almost like a lease, along with a key. He placed the key in his mouth and started put the cuffs on me one wrist at a time letting the long chain bump my face. Feeling the hand cuffs on me I watched as he took the key from his mouth and fiddled with it between his fingers before he grabbed the long chain.

“I’m going to unlock you from the ceiling.” My eyes looked at him in surprise and his eyes narrowed, “don’t get any ideas to run. Trust me, you won’t get far.” I merely nodded and he continued to unlock me while I tried to think if I met this guy yet. Something about him seemed familiar. I stared at his blue shirt until I heard a click and fell down flat on my face. I tried to moved, but my legs felt heavy and I couldn’t feel my arms since all the blood rush out of them. I swear if I tried to prop myself up with my hands I would fall over, I guess you could say I’m feeling kind of like a rag doll. “Alright get up now.” I felt him tug on the chain wrenching my arms forward quite painfully, “Move it bitch,” he yelled yanking the chain half dragging me from my spot on the floor. I moaned in protest as my body ached in pain half from not wanting to move and the other half the pain of the bruises from touching the floor. I started moving my legs and little by little I somehow made it up on my feet balancing myself in my boot heels. The guy pulled me along down a white faulty lit hall with doors that had locks and blocked out windows.

“Where are you taking me?” I asked him.

“A place,” he said.

“Can you be more specific?” I pressed.

He stopped and I stopped just short behind him when he turned to look at me with a sadistic look on his face. Light brown eyes stared at me like I was some sort of toy fresh out of the box and I could feel my skin crawl. With the hand he held the chain in he lifted it to my face and I recoiled back in fear of being hit again. My eyes closed, and body bracing for the impact of his hand wrapped in the iron chain ready for the worst to come when I heard him laugh. He doubled over and laughed, a genuine laugh, like my fear was something entertaining to him. I could feel tears start to form in the corner of my eyes until I felt me feet get pulled out from under me and I fell down upon the splinter covered floor.

“Sorry to disappoint you, but these hands will only strike one girl. And one girl only.” He said glowering down at me with his brown hair falling over his face. I don’t know where the energy came from, but I started shuffling back on the floor yelling for help when he yanked the chain and I jolted forward colliding with his knee. My face bounced back from the collision sending back on the floor, blood spilling from my nose as I whimpered. “Blood for blood, Bitch.” He said and then started dragging me down the hall until he came to a door with a window that was covered in black paint. With a quick knock on the door it opened up and a tall man with hazel eyes came out looking from the guy that held me to me on the floor still.

“What the hell did you do to her?” he asked kneeling down to look at my bloody nose. He reached out to me, but I moved away from him and his eyes widened. I knew who he was just by looking him in the eyes; he was ‘the friend.’ The bastard who made me ache and turn blue and purple.

“Don’t touch me,” I hissed at him.

He didn’t move, “What did you do to her? Besides most likely breaking her nose?” he asked the younger guy, the one that held my chain.

“It’s more like what did she do to me,” he showed the man his damaged hand; “she’s like a fucking animal.”

“It’s not my fault, “I mumbled earning at glare from the injured guy.

“What happened?”

“She tried to bite her tongue and I intervened,” he scowled in disgust, “if I knew it would hurt as much as it did I wouldn’t have tried to save her.”

“Well” the man said standing up taking the chain away from the guy, “There is nothing I can do for you here. So I suggest you go to the hospital and get cleaned up before it gets infected.” The man yanked the chain and I jumped forward a bit, “I’ll take care of her.”

“Fine,” the guy said and walked away and opened a door disappearing behind it. Now I was left all alone with the man that was the first person to ever hit me, the first person who ever made me feel terrified all the way down to my bones. He bent over and picked me up placing me back on my feet and led me to another room where McDonalds sat in the middle of the room on a table. He walked me over to the table and sat me down and then handcuffed me to the table where chicken nuggets, fries, and a drink were placed in front of me. He reached into the bag and grabbed a handful of napkins and roughly wiped the my blood off me.

He then grabbed the bag and dumped out some ketchup and BBQ sauce before throwing the blood stained naptin in the bag. “Eat. I’ll be back in half an hour,” he said and then he left me alone as I scarfed down the fast food savoring the golden nuggets. I couldn’t remember the last time food tasted so good, I can’t remember the last time I ate to be honest. I reached for the paper cup and tasted the Coke wash down my food when a pair of hands draped over my shoulders and someone rested their cheek on my head.

“Megan,” he whispered. My body froze when I recognized the voice.

Snuznclass92
♠ ♠ ♠
So So sorry this chapter is late! I've be sick and really behind on my homework and this kind of slipped a little. Anyways I hope you guys like it and please comment! I always enjoy reading the comments ^_^