I'll Love You Forever and I'll Always Be Here

Our Life Together Is Going To Be Amazing

We walked into the room, which was now plain it had no rose petals or pink candles. I walked over to the television, switched it on before walking over to the bed lying down with my hands behind my head. This made the hem of my t-shirt rise exposing a strip of my stomach. Gerard came and laid next to me and ran two fingers along the exposed strip of my stomach making me shiver. I ignored him though, concentrating on the tv, teasing him.

“Frankieeeeee” He used that fucking voice again.
“Yeah?”
“Please pay attention to me. We’ve got a show tomorrow; this is our last chance to do this for 6 months.”
I smile and say
”It’s cute when you beg”
“I don’t care. Don’t ignore me, I’m more interesting than the tv.”
“God, what’s got you so annoyed?”
“Nothing, I just need to feel your touch. I am so god damn horny and I love you so much and you’re more interested in the fucking tv”

That was it, that’s what I was waiting for, all I wanted was for him to tell me how much he wanted me. And he did. I pulled him on top of me and kissed him, I felt him smile into the kiss which just made me want him more. I made him roll over and then got on top of him, I kissed down his neck and then took off his shirt. I placed butterfly kisses all the way up his stomach and his chest, not before playfully biting his nipples making him moan. I worked my way back to his lips and kissed him passionately. We always took sex in turns so tonight it was his turn to fuck me.

He laid me on my back and lubed himself, he entered me very slowly and started thrusting rhythmically. I moaned as he hit the spot, and then he started thrusting faster, he then wrapped his fingers around my throbbing erection and pumped to the same rhythm as his thrusting. It didn’t take long for me to reach my peak and without warning I came whist screaming “I FUCKING LOVE YOU”.

After hearing my words it wasn’t long till he came inside of me, then collapsed on top of me, I wrapped my arms around him holding him close to me. At that moment I realised how much I actually loved him, I was certain I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. His hand fitted in mine perfectly and he understood me. Perfectly. He never pushed me to tell him anything, he knew if something was wrong I’d tell him when I was ready. I trusted him more than anyone else. I was madly in love with him.

I looked down at him in my arms and stroked his arm affectionately. “I love you” I whispered as we both drifted into sleep.

I was awake but I didn’t open my eyes, I could hear the sound of pencil on paper and I knew that Gerard must be writing or drawing something. After listening to the relaxing sound for a few minutes I opened my eyes and sitting in front of me on a chair was Gerard, sitting with one leg over the other, drawing. He glanced at me then started drawing again, it took a few moments for him to realise that I had woken up but when he did he smiled and said
“Babe, stay still for me, I’m almost done”
I smiled “Okay”

After about five minutes he put down his pencil and looked satisfied,
“Done!” He said enthusiastically
“Show me then” I said as I sat up. He passed me his drawing pad and I looked at the pencil drawing he had just done. I gasped. It looked just like a black and white photograph; it made me look amazing and extremely peaceful. I smiled as I saw the little message he had written in the corner.
Frankie,
You are my one true love.
Our life together is going to be amazing,
I love you with my heart body and soul
All my love
Your Gee.

I placed the drawing on the bed side table, making a mental note to buy a frame to put it in. I got out of the bed and sat on his lap wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. Just a simple kiss on the lips and whispered
“Thank you.”
“You’re perfectly welcome”
“How long have you been drawing that?”
“About 2 hours”
“What’s the time?”
“10”
“I’m gonna have a shower. We’ve got a show tonight haven’t we? What time we leaving here?”
“Yeah, we’re leaving at 12, having lunch with the guys then going to sound check.”
“Right” I say, trying to store the information so I know when and what we’re doing

I slide off his lap and make my way to the bathroom. I turn on the shower and the warm water is really refreshing, I don’t feel as stale. I start to wash my hair as I sing Blue and Yellow by The Used. I’m not quite sure why that song it must just be what’s in my head. I finish washing and step out the shower wrapping a towel around me, I walk into the bedroom and Gerard’s at the window smoking just staring into space.
“Gee?”
He doesn’t reply. He’s actually really hot when he’s in his own little world, one side of his lips curl making it look like he’s half smiling.
“GEE?” I say louder this time.
He looks at me “Huh? Yeah? What?”
I laugh and say “I’m finished in the shower if you want one, oh and will you paint my nails for me when you’ve finished?”
“Course, why’d you want me to do it though? You usually do it yourself.”
“Yeah I know. It’ll just be fun”
Gee raises an eyebrow and laughs
“Okay then.”

I walk to the other side of the room and start to get dressed. When Gee has finished his cigarette he walks over to me, and puts my shirt on for me then kisses my scorpion tattoo before walking into the bathroom to have his shower. I go to the window and have my cigarette, well actually it’s not mine it’s one of Gee’s but you know he won’t mind. I feel really nice and clean. It’s one of my favourite feelings in the world. When I’ve finished the cigarette I go and turn on the music channel on the tv, then I sit on the bed and sing along to random tunes.

After about 5 songs Gerard comes out of the shower and gets himself dressed, I decide to leave him to it, he finishes dressing and picks up the gorgeous nail polish Bob had given me the day before. He sits next to me, reaches for my hand and rests it on his thigh. He starts applying the polish and then says:
“So, you gonna use your new eye liner and shadow today as well?”
“Yeah. Well, for the show anyway. Not during the day”
“You want me to do that for you too?” Gee said, the sarcasm was clear in his voice.
“If you really want”
“I do.”
He carries on painting my nails until his finish he looks at them to make sure they look okay then smiles.
“All done”
“Thanks babe” I say and peck him on the cheek “It’s 11.30 we’ve got half hour till we have to go.”
“Well lets make the most of the time that’s just us together then”

He lays on the bed and pulls me down with him, resting my head on his chest and his arms wrapped around me. He subconsciously plays with my hair, wrapping it around his fingers and stroking it. I don’t want it to end. I just wanna lay here in his arms forever. We just lay there in silence until he leans down kisses the top of my head and says “C’mon babe, we’ve gotta go meet the guys for lunch.”

His grip is released and I get up walk over and put all my stuff in my bag and he does the same. I walk over to him and hug him from behind, he puts his hands over mine and then turns around and kisses me. I’m not giving in this time, I’m not letting him get into my mouth, I’m getting into his. After what seems like a lifetime he finally gives in and grants me permission. We stop when we really can’t breathe anymore and Gerard whispers in my ear
“I love you Frankie baby, I love you so much” and then nibbles on my earlobe. I moan quietly and he then pulls away. We kiss once more then hold each other for a couple of minutes before going to the foyer to meet the other guys. On the way I thank him for the last two nights. Telling him that it meant a lot to me and they were the best two nights of my life.

When we get to the foyer only Ray and Bob are there
“Where’s Mikey?” Gee asks
“Not sure, he said he was just popping to the shops to get something and that he’d meet us at the diner”
“Oh, right lets go then”

We all hand in our keys and leave the hotel. We walk over to the diner and all four of us order coffee. We have all finished out coffee and we are talking about the movie yesterday by the time Mikey arrives.
“Hey Mikey!” I say standing up and pulling him into a hug. He laughs at my enthusiasm.
“Hey”
We both sit down and Gee enquires
“So lil’ bro where have you been?”
“Oh I just went to get some new CD’s, I’m bored of the ones I have at the moment”

We all order and eat our food having random conversations as we eat. Ray smiles as he sees the polish on my nails. We pay and leave and make our way back to the bus. Before going to sound check I change my strings and strap so I’m all pinked up. Sound check goes well and then we all go back to the bus to get an hours rest. I climb into Gee’s bunk because I never sleep well if he’s not close. He holds me from behind and we fall asleep. Brian wakes us all up an hour before the show so that we can get on our clothes and make up.

I pull on my clothes and take my make up to the bathroom with me so that I can apply it using the mirror. Just as I lock the door there is a knock “Yeah?”
“Babe, can I come in?”
I open the door and let him in.
“What’s up?” I ask concerned he never comes with me when I do my make up.
“I thought I was doing that for you” he says pointing to the make up.
“Oh, I thought you were joking with what you said earlier.” I say, surprised he actually wants to.
“Nah, I like pampering you.”
“Okay then, here” I pass the make up to him.
“I’m not gonna do it like you usually wear it. You’re trying something new and you’re gonna look hot. I can see it now”
I knew that whatever he was gonna do would be great; he was an artist after all.
“Okay” I say not quite sure what to expect.

We walked out of the bathroom and I sat down, he sat in front of me and started to apply the pink. The brush was really soft and it was really relaxing having someone else apply make up on my face. He finished with the pink and started with the eyeliner first he applied it like normal along the bottom of my eye and put then he was drawing something in the corner of my eye. He did the same on the other eye too, I was intrigued, I wondered what he’d been drawing. He finished drawing and told me to open my eyes. He inspected his work and smiled.
“Go look in the mirror.”

He followed me so that he could watch my reaction, I went into the bathroom and gasped when I looked into the mirror. He and applied the pink eye shadow in a circle around my eyes and then at the corner of my left eye there was a little black love heart and my right there was a little black star. I smiled. It was perfect. I turned to him and pulled him close to me and kissed him forcefully just at that moment Ray walked in and gasped.
“Shit, sorry.”
Me and Gee just laughed but Ray blushed and walked out. I looked at Gee both of us confused.
“I’ll go talk to him” I say, giving Gee a quick peck before leaving the bathroom.

Ray’s curtain is shut; I stand next to his bunk
“Ray?”
“Leave me alone Frank.”
“Ray I just wanna talk to you. Tell me what is going on please. I don’t like seeing you upset you’re one of my best friends.”
“That’s all you’ll ever be, one of my best friends” The bitterness clear in his voice. The statement hit me like a ton of bricks. Fuck was all I could think. I pulled back the curtain violently half with concern the other half anger.
“What?!”
“Why Gee Frank? Why not me? What’s he got that I haven’t? I love you Frank, I want you to be mine.”
“Shit Ray. How long have you felt like this?”
“A year.” He says flatly.
“God. Ray what do you want me to do? I’m madly in love with Gee, I’m sorry that you feel this way and I really hate seeing you like this but I can’t just drop everything I have with Gee. I wouldn’t lose him for the world.”
Ray sighs and says “I know, I love seeing you so happy I really do I just wish it was with me.”
I smile sympathetically and hug him “Ray, I’m sorry, you’ll get over it though I promise. You’ll find a guy much more suited to you than me and you’ll be completely happy. I promise you that okay?”
He sighs again “Yeah, okay”

I walk back to Gee and smile weakly.
“What was up with him?” Gee asks concerned.
“He loves me” I say flatly.
Gee shouts at me: “You fucking what? I’ll kill him. He’s not having you. I’m not letting him ruin this. He’s not making us drift apart.”