I'll Love You Forever and I'll Always Be Here

We've Gotta Go Meet The Used

“Calm down Gee, feel sorry for the poor guy, he’s felt like this for a year. He’s not gonna ruin this; he knows I’d never give you up. He’ll move on. Plus he couldn’t have me; you’re the one that owns my heart.”
He smiles at my comment. “Yeah I guess you’re right. I just can’t believe he feels like that. He knows how much we love each other”
“Yeah I know, but I guess he can’t help it. Can I ask you a favour?”
“Not to be too full on in front of Ray? Yeah whatever.”
I smile “Thanks baby, I love you.” I kiss him gently
“I love you too.”
We then leave for the show.

During the show something’s different Gee doesn’t come over and sing to me and something about the atmosphere just isn’t right. I can’t put my finger on why, but something just isn’t right. The show seems to go on forever but it finishes eventually.

Backstage I go to sit on Gerard’s lap
“Frank don’t.”
I’m confused but then assume it’s because Ray’s in the room.
“Okay” I say the defeat clear in my voice.
We eat and talk about how well the show went and then make our way back to the bus. Gee seems to wanna go in front of everyone else so I let him, figuring he needs some time on his own. And I walk slowly with Mikey.

“Mike? Did you notice something weird at that show?”
“Yeah man, something wasn’t right there was like, a depression in it I guess.”
“I thought so. I think I know why, Mikey I gotta go, I’ll explain later”
“Okay Frank, I hope everything’s alright”
“Me too” I say before running back to the bus to find and talk to Gerard. I get back to the bus and see something I really really didn’t expect.

I pinch myself to make sure it’s actually what I’m seeing. It is. There’s Gerard sitting at the back of the bus drinking. Drinking gin from the bottle. Fuck. I felt the anger bilu up inside me.

“Gee you fucking promised me! You’ve kept that promise for two years, you haven’t touched a drop of that fucking poison, why now?!” I spit out to him.
“Because I can’t take it Frank. I can’t not be near you just because of Ray. I love you. I need to touch you I need to be close to you. Or I’ll block you out, and I can’t do that either.” He says to me, extremely calm.

My mood instantly changes; I go into soppy Frank mode. What’s with this fucking mood swings? I go up to him, and wrap my arms around him. I lean my head on his shoulder.
“Gee, Ray didn’t ask me to not be intimate with you I thought it’d be better, but thinking about earlier maybe it gives him kicks.” Gee laughs “We don’t have to not be intimate I’m not gonna let him ruin us okay? You should know that by now. I’d die for you Gerard Way, I’m not gonna let some stupid crush ruin it. I love you Gee, didn’t accepting this ring prove that to you?”
“Yeah, it did I just can’t let him get between us you know? I can’t deal with him making you stop touching me. So I turned to this shit” he says, pointing to the alcohol in his hand.

I take the bottle from his hand and put it back in the cupboard.
“How much have you had?”
“About two mouthfuls”
“What? Really?”
“Yeah, I took two swigs and realised how much I hated it. And thought of the promise I made you so I stopped.”
“Thanks, I’m still disappointed in you though”
“Yeah, I know Frankie I’m sorry. I’m not touching it again I feel sick now just from two mouthfuls.”

I smile glad of his realisation and go to join him again, I sit next to him and he holds my hand. He’s been doing that a lot lately it’s unlike him not that I’m complaining. I lean my head on his shoulder again and then the guys come in.

“Hey lover boys” says Bob
I laugh, its properly the stupidest thing Bob has ever said.
“Hi” Gee says.
We all sit around the table and chat about random little things until someone mentions The Used. Ray perks up when Gerard announces that we’re going on tour with them.
“Are you fucking serious?” Ray enquires
“Yeah man, how cool is that gonna be?” Gee says back to him
“Amazing. Hey isn’t Bert like single now?”
We all look at him.
“Who’d of thought it, our Toro with a crush on Bert” Mikey teases.
Ray blushes and I look at Gee the relief clear on both of our faces. We all carry on talking about The Used and other stuff until I finally decide I’m too tired to talk anymore.

“Guys I’m retiring to bed, I’m knackered and we’ve gotta be up in the morning to go meet the guys in The Used.”
“Okay, night Frankieeee” My four band mates chimed in unison.
“You coming with me Gee?”
“Yeah, after this cigarette”

I walk to my bunk and take off my shirt and pants, so I’m just in my boxers and climb into my bunk. I love the warm feeling you get when you first pull the covers over you. Not long after Gee got down to his boxers and climbed in too. I mumbled
“Gee, we have to set up Ray with Bert”
“I know babe, don’t you worry your pretty little head I have a plan”
I laugh and kiss him gently before leaning on him to go to sleep. Just as I was about to drift off to sleep Gee called me.
“Frankieeee”
He whispered
“mmm?”
“I love you”
I smiled “Love you too Gee”
And then, I feel into a very deep sleep.

I woke up earlier than everyone else and tried to slide out of the bunk without waking Gee. I only just managed to and went to the back of the bus to have some toast. Not because I wanted it, just because I knew I probably wouldn’t have time to eat throughout the rest of the day. I finished my toast and went outside the bus to have a smoke. I’m not quite sure why, I mean we’re allowed to smoke on the bus but I always have my first cigarette of the day outside the bus. Gee must have woken up because I heard him inside the bus calling me, but only quietly so he didn’t wake the others.

“I’m out here babe” I say loud enough so that he can hear me.
I hear shuffles and he joins me outside. He walks up to me kisses me on the cheek and then sparks up.
“Sleep well?” I ask
“Yeah, looking forward to this tour with The Used, it’s always fun with them”
“It’s gonna be a good 6 months I think.”
Gee smiles and we finish our cigarettes before going back inside the bus. Gerard makes coffee, and by the time he’s finished it the rest of the band are awake. We have an hour before we have to go meet The Used, so me and Gee decide to spend some time together because we know the next 6 months are gonna be hectic. We go to Gee’s bunk and for a change he leans his head on my chest, I kiss the top of his head and play with his long black hair. I feel really fulfilled, I have everything I’ve ever wanted, I’m in a band that makes amazing music and we’re taking off really well, I’m completely in love with the most amazing man and I have the best friends in the world. What else could I want?

“Gee,” I whisper
“Mmhmm?” he says, sounding half asleep
“Are we gonna tell The Used?”
“Tell them what babe?”
“That we’re engaged.”
He pauses and I stop playing with his hair,
“Don’t stop that! It was really relaxing!” he says sounding like a spoilt kid, I laugh but start to play with his hair again anyway and he then says
“Do you want to tell them?”
“Well, yeah I wanna show you off and I mean they are like our best mates I think they deserve to know.” I say trying not to sound too pathetic.
“We’ll tell them then” he says plainly just wanting to make me happy.
“Thank you baby”

I drag him away from my chest and pull him up so his face is level with mine, I kiss him forcefully and he pushes me back against the wall. Damn him! That turns me on so much. I run my fingers all through his hair and he holds me against the wall with the palms of his hands pressed on my chest. He stops kissing me and I whine at the loss of contact, until I feel his hands pulling me and laying me on my back. I let him move me and then felt him unzip my pants. Fuck. I’m hard already and I don’t even know what he’s doing. He takes my pants and boxers off and then wraps his mouth around my erection. Fuck that feels good. He then starts pumping the base of my penis, as well as sucking, flicking the end with his tongue. Shit that’s good. I know I’m not gonna last long.
“ugh Gee” I moan quietly, trying to make sure the others don’t hear what’s happening. He moans into me and that’s it.
“Oh my fucking god” is all I can mange to whisper before I come. And he swallows it, all of it. Then he comes up to my face and kisses me just a soft gentle loving kiss. I could taste my own come as well as the coffee and cigarettes in Gerard’s breath but I didn’t care.
“You liked that huh?” he says cheekily after the kiss.
“I fucking loved it” I say back trying to get my breath “I can’t remember the last time you sucked me off.”
“Me either, thought you deserved to be” He says before sticking out his tongue making me laugh.
“We’ve gotta go haven’t we?” I say, not really wanting to. Not because I don’t like The Used, I love them, just because I enjoyed being here with Gee.
“Yeah, like now.”

I sigh and pull back on my underwear and pants then climb out the bunk with Gee and we go to the back of the bus where Mikey is watching and laughing as Bob and Ray are battling in out on the Donkey Kong bongo game.
“Guys we gotta go get The Used” Gee says to the boys just as they finish their game.
“Right, c’mon then lets go!” says Mikey, a little too enthusiastically.

I wonder why he’s so happy to see them, I mean he gets on with them, but he’s never been really close to them, well except Jepha, but it still doesn’t make much sense. I guess time will tell. Gee goes and tells the driver we’re all ready to go and we make our way to the airport.

Once we’re there we all get off the bus and stretch a little, like you always have to when you’ve been sitting down for an amount of time. We go into arrivals and only have to wait about 10 minutes until we see them come towards us smiles smacked on their faces. I take in each one, Bert looks really healthy, better than the last time we saw him, Quinn hasn’t changed much really just a slightly different haircut, Brandon just looks like Brandon he never changes, and Jepha. Phwoar Jepha looks fucking good. He’s lost weight and started to wear make up, I just stand there staring at him with my mouth open for a while, before Gee makes me fall back down to earth by kicking me, hard in the shin.
“What the fuck was that for?” I ask him, knowing full well what it was for.
“It was for looking at Jeph like that!” He says, not really angry just slightly amused.

Bert makes the first move running up to me and giving me a huge hug.
“Hey Bertie!”
“Hey Frankie!!”
There’s lots of laughing and hugging going on and this continues for about 10 minutes as we greet and catch up with each other. When it’s my turn to hug Jepha I say quietly
“You’re looking hot Jeph”
He laughs “Thanks Frankie, lets just hope Mikey thinks so.”
“Mikey?!”
“Yeah, we’ve been texting and stuff I really like him Frankie. Really like him”
I smile. “Bless.” I hope they get together; they’d be a really sweet couple. Me and Gee walk hand in hand as we walk back to the bus. Ray is glued to Bert’s side and Jeph to Mikey’s. I smile at the innocence of it all.

We get back to the bus and get on, first discussion is who sharing which bunk with who seen as there’s not enough for everyone. There’s one spare bunk and Bob always sleeps alone. And seen as there’s going to be 9 people on 5 bunks we’re gonna need to double up. We sit at the back of the bus and discuss.
“Before anyone says anything I wanna share with Ray” says Bert. We’re all slightly shocked but agree.
“Jeph’s with me” says Mikey. That’s three bunks taken care of because it’s always been that me and Gee share. This means that Brandon and Quinn are going to have to share because Bob has to sleep alone.
“Is that okay with you Brandon and Quinn?”
“Yeah sure” says Brandon.

Everyone goes to their bunks to get some rest before we get to the venue. Who knows what’s going to happen now.