I'll Love You Forever and I'll Always Be Here

I Love You More

We arrive at the venue in what seems like 10 minutes but was actually 2 hours. Everybody had fallen asleep on the way and now we were here everyone walked around half naked and half asleep. Most gay men would think this was heaven and it was pretty cool, but really annoying in such a small space.

When I woke up Gee was still asleep so I crawled out of the bunk careful not to wake him. I turned around once my feet touched the floor and walked straight into Bert. “Shit, sorry” I whispered.
“It’s okay sweetie,” Bert said quietly. “Want a coffee?”
“Fuck yeah and a smoke.” I reply.
“I’ll make coffee and meet you outside for a cigarette” Bert said.
I smiled and walked out of the bus took out my packet and lit one. I had had about 3 drags when Bert came out with two cups of coffee, one in each hand. I took one and leant against the bus handing Bert a smoke.
“So, you and Gee it’s going well?”
The question took me by surprise, I’m not sure why I think its because of the whole engagement thing and I had forgotten that Bert didn’t know.
“Oh, yeah we’re great actually, you should have seen what he did on my birthday and then he, we were meant to tell the whole band together but what the hell seen as you’re here.” I lifted my hand and put it closer to him, so that he could see the ring
“He proposed”

There was a long silence and I wondered what was making Bert so uncomfortable, I looked to his face and saw a single tear run down his cheek.
“Hon! Don’t cry!!!”
“Sorry Frankie, it’s just so fucking cute. Why isn’t someone in love with me like that?!”
I smiled “Well, you’re getting close I think.”
He looked puzzled and I saw the penny drop.
“Ray likes me?!”
“Take your fucking time sugar, why else do you think he agreed to share a bunk with you?”
“I just thought he was being polite.” Bert’s face lights up with joy “I’ve had a crush on him since we first met”
“You managed to keep that one fucking quiet!”
Bert blushed then giggled “I can keep a secret you know Frankie.”

We finished our coffee and got back onto the bus I went to the back where I found Gee was sitting. I went over and sat on his lap giving him a very powerful kiss, we stopped and whispered in his ear
“Bert knows”
At this point he pouts and looks over at Bert on the opposite side of the table.
“Frankieeeee, we were meant to tell them together.”
“I know, I know but we were having a heart to heart and I couldn’t help but tell him.” I say, giving him a quick peck on the lips.
“It’s fine” he says and sighs.

As if by magic everyone makes their way to the back of the bus at the same time. I look at Gerard and he just nods. I love the way he always knows what I’m thinking. I stand up taking hold of Gerard’s hand. Obviously My Chem knew, but it was nice to have them there too.
“Right, I don’t want to sound like a complete tosser up here so this is going to be short and sweet.” The others looked puzzled and were all listening to me intently.
“As you know me and Gee have been together for 3 years now, these have been the best years of my life, he tells me they have been his too. On my birthday Gee did the sweetest thing has ever done for me, he proposed”
Everyone’s faces flashed with happiness “And we wanted to tell you all because you’re the people that we care about most.” Gee then stands up and he says
“How lucky am I huh? I get to marry this fittie!” We all laugh and he kisses me, it was the most heated kiss he’d given me in front of other people and it took my breath away. He pulled away and added “And I fucking love him.”
I smile and hold him close and whisper in his ear, “I love you more”
“What was that Frankie?” I heard Jeph say
“I said that I love him more” A sly grin crept across my face.

Everyone congratulated us and we all went out and did little bits and pieces that we wanted to get done. When everyone was back we had lunch and then all went to get some rest. Well that’s what we were supposed to be doing anyway.

As soon as we laid down Gerard was on top of me kissing me like he wasn’t ever going to kiss me again, we didn’t know until afterwards but all Mikey and Jeph and Ray and Bert were doing exactly the same thing. Me and Gee didn’t have sex but we heard moans from the others.

You would have thought that this would have annoyed us but actually it didn’t, we were happy that our band mates had something good in their life. We did nap a little before the show, and it helped. That night we were on fire, it was amazing