Status: I am working on it, but once you comment. Help make this one bigger than the prequel!!!!!

Second Heartbeat

Chapter 8

~~ ~
The Next Morning
~~ ~

I rolled over and opened my eyes. I saw Monica sleeping soundly. I had no shirt on, or rather any clothes and smiled. Last night was fun. I got up and put my clothes on and walked out of the room and into the kitchen to make a cup of coffee. I heard talking coming from Maine’s room. I ignored it and sat down. I grabbed the newspaper and read a little bit. My head shot up once I heard a moan coming from Maine’s room. I got up and walked to her door and opened it.
I just caught them. In the middle.

“Out.” I said to Scott. I walked out and waited in the hall. Scott came walking out , no shirt on, but pants and left. Maine walked out and tried to walk past me but I stopped her. She had on a robe and slippers.

“Let me go Zacky.” She said.

“Maine why the fuck was he here?” I asked.

“Why do you think?” She asked.

“Maine, you are fifteen, not thirty. If I catch him here again I will call the police on him. He’s what 17?” I asked.

“He just turned 18.” She said.

“You do realize if I call the police he would be charged as a sex offender?” I asked as she walked into the kitchen.

“God it’s my life, why do you and Monica care about it so much?” She asked.

“Because we don’t want you to get arrested or anything. What If you get raped?” I asked sitting at the table in front of her.

“How about this, if you can get good grades in school, be good. Don’t fool around with Scott or anything like that for two months I will bring you anywhere in the US.” I said.

“Really?” She asked.

“Yes, but if you slip in school, or fuck Scott once it’s off and I will let Monica at you.” I said. She nodded.

“Deal. I’ll be good.” She said.

“Ok so if I decide to buy the house and you guys and me and the twins move in, you’ll be a built in baby sitter right?” I asked.

“Of course, I love them.” She said.

“Ok, and I’ll let you pick your room, just not the master.” I said. She smiled and got up and got cereal stretching, giving me full view of her ass.

“Whoa get some clothes on.” I said. She came down and ran out. I heard crying and got up and walked to Monica’s room, her still sleeping. I grabbed the babies and brought them to the bathroom. I grabbed paper and a pencil and wrote ‘Do Not Disturb, Babies Being Bathed.’ I turned on the water and put an inch and a half of water in it. I put Seeger in and washed him up and put him in a towel and washed Sierra. Once she was clean I picked them up and brought them back to the room and got them dressed. I brought them out to the living room, where a playpen was set up. I put them in it and turned on the music. I sat on the couch and waited for Monica to wake up.

“Hey Zacky.” She said and kissed me.

“Have you decided?” I asked. She smiled and nodded, completely taking all doubts of a no away as she kissed me.

“Ok ew, so I can’t kiss Scott but you can kiss my sister. Ew.” She said.

“Remember our deal.” I said. She shut her mouth and went to the kitchen and I think started to do dishes.

“Is she doing dishes?” Monica asked sitting next to me.

“Yeah.” I said.

“What kind of deal did you two make?” She asked.

“I’ll tell ya later, but first we need to go talk with the realtor to sign the owner paper thing for that house.” I said. She smiled and screeched and got up and ran to her room.

“Why is she screeching?” Maine asked.

“We’re going to go somewhere, watch the twins.” I said and walked in by my new girlfriend, She was putting in a new belly button ring. I smirked at her and she finished and grabbed her shoes. We walked out and I looked at Maine.

“We’ll be back around two.” I said. She nodded and we left. I drove over to the house and saw the realtors car. We got out and walked over to the door and knocked. A person answered and smiled.

“You must be Zacky Baker.” She said. I nodded and we walked in.

“Ok so you toured the house so all you need to do is sign this and the house is yours.” She said. We sat down on a stool and she handed us the paper and I signed it and passed it to Monica and she signed it and the lady looked at us.

“Alright how many people will be living here?” She asked.

“Five.” I said.

“Ok, any pets?” She asked.

“A dog.” I said. She nodded and stood.

“Ok you can start moving in right away.” She said and left.

“I get the vibe she wanted to get this house off her plate.” Monica said as we went out to the SUV. I nodded and sent a text to Matt, Jimmy, Johnny, and Brian to go to Sam’s house, that we were going to be moving stuff out. I drove over to Sam’s house and got out and walked in, hand in hand with Monica. Gena wasn’t home so I went and started getting my things packed. Monica helped and by the time the guys got there the living room and the master’s stuff was down and packed. We loaded it up and the girls stayed back and packed the stuff. Us men drove the stuff to the house and brought it in. We went back and I saw Gena’s car.

“Shit.” I said and got out and walked in. Gena was yelling at the girls.

“Gena I’m moving out.” I said.

“Why?” She asked.

“Because I’m not with you anymore and I just bought a house with Monica.” I said. She scoffed and went up the stairs.

“She’s a whore.” I said.

“Now he realizes it.” Matt said and we loaded up and packed the rest and brought it to the house. Me and Monica drove back to her apartment and walked in. Maine was sitting on the couch with Seeger in her arms eating.

“So where’d you go?” She asked.

“We bought the house and we’re going to pack, come on little sis.” Monica said and they went to pack. My phone went off and I looked at the caller ID and it was the doctor’s office.

“Hello, this is Zacky.” I said.

“Hello Zacky, Dr. Whingler, um the results of Seeger’s test came back.” She said.

“And?” I asked.

“He has a small defect in his spine that is causing him to be smaller. But as for the being a little slow, we’ll Zacky he has nothing wrong in that area, he’s just a little behind because of his size when in the womb.” She said.

“Thank you Dr. Whingler.” I said. She said your welcome and hung up.

~~ ~
Two Hours Later
~~ ~

Monica walked out by me and she smiled.

“My room and bathroom are done.” She said. I smiled.

“What about Maine?” I asked.

“I haven’t checked on her.” She said.

“I will.” I said and walked to her room and opened the door and saw Scott and her almost at it again.

“Maine you get your sister’s wrath. Monica!” I yelled and Monica came over and looked in and saw her sister straddling Scott.

“Maine Marie Lauren.” She yelled. I grabbed Scott once Maine got off of him. I brought him to the living room. While Monica released her wrath on her sister.

“Dude, you d remember that Maine is 15 right?” I asked.

“Yeah.” He said. I sighed.

“Ok, so you know the consequences of having sex right?” I asked.

“Yeah STDs.” He said.

“And babies.” I said and pointed to the twins. He looked.

“I had sex with their mom and they were created. It takes once to create one of them. But also once to create two of them, or three and so on. Do you want to be a dad at 18 and make Maine give up her high school years?” I asked.

“No.” He mumbled.

“Then stop having fucking sex with her. Dude technically you are raping her. She is a minor you aren’t. Touch her again and I’ll call the police, out.” I said and he left. Monica came out and left. I rose my eyebrow and went to Maine’s room. She was crying on her bed.

“Serves you right. Finish in here.” I said and walked outside and saw Monica on the flower thing crying. I sat down next to er and hugged her.

“I’m done with her.” She said.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“I am sending her to her dad’s house until after Christmas.” She said.

“Won’t she miss school?” I asked.

“I don’t care.” She said. She stood up and walked back inside.

“Monica come here.” I said and she turned and looked at me.

“Give her one more chance.” I said.

“Why should I? She’s been this way since she started high school.” She said. I wrapped my arms around her and she sobbed into my shoulder.

“Monica, one more chance. If she blows it, she’s done.” I said. She looked up at me and nodded.

“I’ll go talk to her.” I said, kissed her, and walked to Maine’s room. She was sitting on her bed, knees to her chest and a piece of paper in her hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
hehe another update. Comment please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OmJizz_A7x