Status: I am working on it, but once you comment. Help make this one bigger than the prequel!!!!!

Second Heartbeat

Chapter 9

“Maine?” I asked. She looked up and she had tears in her eyes.

“Yeah?” She asked.

“Me and Monica decided to give you one last chance. And in this chance, you cannot see Scott.” I said.

“But he’s my boyfriend.” She said.

“Not for long. You realize that I have to report him to the police?” I asked sitting on her computer chair.

“Yeah, but I love him.” She mumbled into her knees. I rubbed her back and she looked at me.

“Finish your room and we’re gonna move the beds tonight and sleep at the new house and get the rest of the stuff tomorrow. But at five we’re leaving to go to dinner and then Brian’s house for a movie night.” I said and walked out. I went to Monica and she was packing the dishes in the kitchen.

“Alright, so at around five I’m going to drop off the twins at Brian and Michelle’s house. Then me, you and Maine are going out for dinner, then back to Brian’s house for a movie night, and to just hang out.” I said wrapping my arms around her waist.

“Did you talk to Maine?” She asked.

“Yes, I told her that if she talks to or sees Scott she’s out. And that I’m going to call the police on him.” I said. She smiled.

“She, she just has changed and I don’t like it.” She said and turned and leaned against the counter. She wrapped her arms around my neck and looked at me.

“I know.” I said and leaned down and kissed her. I heard someone throwing up in the background. We pulled apart and went to the bathroom and saw Maine over the toilet.

“Oh my god.” Monica said and held her hair. Once Maine was done she looked at us.

“Um, I think I might be pregnant.” She said. Monica looked at her with a pissed off look.

“Let’s go.” She said and grabbed Maine’s arm pulling her with her. They left and I was wide eyed. I sighed and went to Maine’s room and started to take apart her bed. Something fell out from her bed. It looked like a letter. I sat down and picked up the letter and opened it.

Dear Maine,
I know that we haven’t seen eachother since a long time ago, but dad said that he would fly me out there to see you and Monica. Maybe next week. But all I know is that if you have a boyfriend I will kill him.
Love, Tanner


I looked at the date and it was sent two days ago. I took it and put it in my shirt and continued taking apart her bed. I heard the door open and Monica’s voice.

“Take the damn test.” She said. Maine walked by and went to the bathroom. I heard Monica’s purse slam down on the counter. I brought out Maine’s mattress and set it against the wall. I brought out all the parts and went out to Monica.

“You ok?” I asked.

“If she is pregnant she is going on fucking lockdown. If Scott ever comes within three hundred feet of her I will kill him. I will take my gun and shoot his head off. She’s fifteen. She’s turning into my fucking mother.” She said. She sat down and I looked at her.

“Did you know about this?” I asked taking the letter out and handing it to her. She read it and got a really angry look on her face.

“No, but thank you for showing it to me.” She said and got up and walked out. I followed her to Maine’s room and watched her start going through her stuff. She pulled out thongs, used condoms, magazines, a dildo.

“What the hell?” I asked. She grabbed them all and put them all on the table. She went back and searched more and pulled out two empty Vodka bottles and a bag of white powder. She brought them out and set it by the other stuff. She went to Maine and looked at her.

“So what does it say?” She asked. Maine pointed and Monica looked.

“Great, you are officially a fucking slut. Now come here.” She said and Maine followed her to the kitchen. Once Maine saw the table she groaned.

“Care to explain?” She asked.

“No.” She said.

“For one, why in the hell do you have drugs and alcohol bottles?” She asked.

“They’re Scotts.” She said.

“Oh and these thongs and this dildo, oh and these magazines are totally his right?” She asked.

“Why do you care?” Maine asked.

“Because you are my little sister. When we get to the new house. You get a bed, dresser and the desk, for homework. And once you give birth to that child you will have their stuff in your room. Otherwise you missy will have no fucking freedom. I am taking your door off your room and putting a baby monitor in your room. If I hear anything out of the fucking ordinary your ass is fucking grass.” Monica said. Maine sat down and started to cry. I walked out and got the other bed down and out in my SUV.

“I’m just going to bring this over to the new house.” I said and walked out.

~~ ~
The Next Day
~~ ~

I turned over in the bed and noticed Monica sound asleep. I sat up and got up. I walked out and went to check on Maine. She was sleeping on her bed. I turned around and almost tripped over a box. I walked to the twins room and went over to Sierra and she was curled up in a little ball that was sooooo cute. Jeez I sound like a girl. I rubbed my hand over her hair and went to Seeger. He was staring at the ceiling and squirming but not making any noises. I smiled at him and picked him up. He started to squeak and I rubbed his arm and he looked at me. I smiled and left the room and walking down the stairs to the first floor and went to the living room and sat down on the couch I had just put there last night. I turned on the TV, of which was a bitch to hook up and watched. I heard footsteps coming down from the upstairs and I looked up and saw Maine. She came and sat next to me.

“How you feeling?” I asked.

“Tired and like shit.” She said.

“No swearing.” I said.

“Does Monica hate me?” She asked.

“No, she’s just mad at herself for letting this happen in her house.” I said and Seeger started to move.

“I have to go to the doctor today.” She said.

“Really?” I asked.

“Monica told me last night before I went to bed that she scheduled an appointment for me.” She said. I nodded and turned back to the TV.

“Do we have any food yet?” She asked.

“Some, in the fridge.” I said. She nodded and got up and left the room. I heard more footsteps and heard Sierra’s gurgling. Monica walked in the room and sat next to me.

“Can you take Maine to the doctor today?” She asked.

“Sure, why?” I asked.

“Johnny wants me to go do a shift at the bar.” She said. I nodded and she laid her head on my shoulder.

“What was it like in the delivery room with Sam?” She asked. I looked at her and swallowed.

“Emotional. She was doing great at first, had an epidural and was fine. Then she started to push and passed out. Not even an hour later she was pronounced dead and Brian set out to kill me.” I said. She looked at me and had a worried look on her face.

“That’s horrible.” She said. I nodded. Maine walked back in and sat down.

“Scott broke up with me.” She said. Monica looked at her.

“Good, but is he going to help you?” Monica asked.

“Here’s what went down. I called him, he thought I wanted to do it. I told him that I was pregnant and it was his kid and he flipped on me saying that he’s not ready to be a dad, he’s only eighteen and yada yada yada.” She said.

“And you’re fifteen!” Monica and I said. Her yelling a little.

“I know, I’m getting there, I’m like. Dude I’m fifteen, I have my whole life ahead of me. Or not since you impregnated me and he was quiet and then he said the worst thing ever. He told me to get an abortion. I started to scream at him saying that that is cruel and I would never, ever do that. He said that I was a worthless slut and that he only went out with me because I was good in bed. Then he said “Adios Sinorita” and hung up.” She said. I looked at her. She looked as though she was going to cry. Monica set Sierra down on the couch, carefully, and went to her sister.

“It’s ok. I’ll make him help you.” She said. I smiled and put my arm in front of Sierra. I got up and grabbed Sierra.

“When’s her appointment?” I asked.

“In a half an hour.” She said.

“Go get dressed Maine.” I said. She got up and went to get changed.

I dropped the twins off at Brian and Michelle’s house and drove my way to the doctor’s office with Maine in the front seat. She sighed as I stopped the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am soooo sorry for not updating. I keep leaving this in my back pack and not putting my flashdrive in. I am so sorry. I feel like a douche bag.

Ok so, I know this has nothing to do with this story. But read this ---------->!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<---------if you do, then I will love you uber much. It's a Justin Bieber story, but of course, it has my awesome rocker chick twist. So it's not a normal, OMG ITS JUSTIN BIEBER!!! story, no ew. So read it please!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

OmJizz_A7x