Status: Active

Love Bites

A Stranger's Visit Part 1

Image

Image

When I opened my eyes I was wearing a robe staring up at Damon who sitting beside me holding a cup of water.

“Way to give me a heart attack…here drink this” He handed me the glass as I stared cautiously toward it before I looked around the room in search of Katherine.

“Where is Katherine?” I asked Damon who looked at me lifting an eyebrow.

“I kicked her out Erin, I thought she was the one who hurt you. So I got rid of her” Damon shrugged while I just stared up at him taking sips of the water.
“So what exactly happened?” Damon questioned causing me to rub my eyes tiredly.

“I don’t know, you two were yelling, and then I felt this pain in my entire body and I blacked out” I was about to take a sip of my water but I stared down awkwardly toward the robe remembering I was wearing a towel before I blacked out. I then glanced at Damon who looked at me and knew exactly what I was thinking.

“If you’re thinking I took the chance to undress you, I don’t know why I didn’t, but I let Katherine put that robe on you” I lifted my eyebrow still staring at Damon who had moved his eyes to stare toward the fireplace. Looking at his worried expression I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck moving in closer to him.

“You really freaked me out” Damon spoke quietly bringing his eyes to stare at me; I let out a large laugh before I kissed his cheek.

“I think you worry too much about me” I stood up from the bed losing my balance slightly, but Damon’s arms caught me from behind.

“I think I don’t worry nearly as much as I should about you” Damon muttered sarcastically while I laughed looking up toward him a small blush coming to my cheeks because of my clumsiness.

“So I’m a little lightheaded from the fainting, I’m usually pretty coordinated” I stated pushing off of Damon walking toward where I left my PJs. I walked into the bathroom and quickly changed walking out to see Damon wearing sweat pants with no shirt, laying on the bed.

“That was fast” Damon smiled at me causing my eyes to widen while I let out a small laugh. He then patted the empty space beside him. I stared at him a smug smile on my face.

“Mr. Salvatore, are you insinuating something?”

“Maybe Miss. Gilbert” He grinned toward me while I walked over to the bed sitting down beside Damon who grabbed me by the waist tipping me over. I began to laugh loudly as he hovered over me a smirk on his lips. Then he slowly leaned down kissing me softly making a smile come onto my lips. He pulled away slightly staring at me.

“I’m glad you came along” I felt his hand brush my cheek causing a small blush to rise on my face.

“Oddly enough so am I, who else was going to take care of you” I joked while Damon chuckled kissing me one more time. This time when Damon pulled away he sat up pulling me up with him.

“Damon, why does Katherine look like Elena?” Damon’s warm expression faded into the cold look he normally wore before I had really met him.

“We don’t exactly know yet, but we know Elena is the doppelganger of Katherine, and somehow that makes killing Elena the answer to the sun-moon curse” Damon shrugged laying back on his pillows as I laid beside him causing him to wrap his arm around my shoulders pulling me closer to him. I laid on my stomach staring up toward Damon who was looking down at me.

“How did Katherine know me, and why did she keep calling me her sister?” I watched him roll his eyes as he gave my shoulders a light shake.

“Katherine isn’t exactly honest all the time, in fact I’ve known her as a lying bitch most of my life” A small huff escaped Damon’s lips making me chuckle as I laid down on his chest.

“What if she isn’t lying though?” I felt Damon touch my face in order for me to look at him, then his eyes stared sternly and straight into mine before he spoke with all honestly.

“There is no way you are related to Katherine, you two are completely different” I sighed out while Damon played with my damp hair twirling my waves around his fingers.

“Not only that, but it’s impossible, you’d have to be born over five hundred years ago” I laughed at that knowing it’d be impossible for me to be born in that era, I’d have to be immortal in order for that to be true.

“Yea you are right” I shook my head at my dumb questions before I glanced toward Damon who smiled warmly at me. Damon’s stare moved to my lips before he leaned in giving me a soft slow kiss causing a grin to pull onto my face.

“You’ve changed me completely Erin” Damon’s tone was quiet as he continued to watch me with gentleness and warmth.

“I was never like this, even since before I was a vampire, and after Katherine I never thought I’d find another girl I’d love” His thumb brushed against my cheekbone causing me to lean into the palm of his hand. I then took his hand in mine giving it a quick kiss smiling up toward him.

“Stop, your making me blush” I teased kissing his hand again causing Damon to laugh at my comment before he sat up pushing me up with him. He then grabbed onto my shoulders smiling toward me.

“I love you” I heard the happiness in his voice causing me to giggle slightly.

“I love you too” His lips pressed onto mine making me smile crazily as his hand brushed through my hair. I felt his hands on the small of my back causing me to laugh into the kiss. His lips brushed against my cheek causing a blush to rise on my face. Slowly I placed my hands on his bare chest pushing him into the pillows causing his eyebrows to cock up.

“Whoa, didn’t know you had that in you Erin” Damon laughed brushing my face with his hand before ruffling my hair roughly kissing me.

I smiled into the kiss before he pulled away and I laid beside him closing my eyes. I felt his arms wrap tightly around me before I closed my eyes falling asleep.

It was in the middle of the night I woke up in bed by myself with Damon nowhere in sight. The room was dark and I felt the cold breeze from the open window blow my hair. Suddenly fear began to creep within my stomach, every muscle in my body tightening with fear.

“Damon?” I called his name into the dark not getting a response. The bedroom door was open, and I began to lie to myself on how Damon might have gone downstairs to get something to drink. Or maybe he had to do something…or maybe something happened. My heart stopped beating in my chest and that’s when I saw him standing in front of the bed and all my movement stopped.

“Erin” All of my memories came flying back as I looked up staring into the eyes of the person who had been stalking me all of my life. The person who separated me from the family, and the person I hated the most in this entire world.

“Klaus” I frowned before I hesitantly rose from the bed tugging the sheets from my body.

“What do you want?” I asked bitterly as I moved his eyes watching me closely.

“To enforce an important rule” Klaus than flew across the room pinning me onto the bed his hand tight around my neck. I began to scream loudly when I heard Damon’s yell in the background, but no sight of him. I didn’t understand what was happening until Klaus grabbed a dagger and stuck it in the middle of my abdomen a cry of pain coming from my lips.

“Don’t you ever turn your back on me again” I felt tears wet my eyes and drip alongside my cheeks as I tried to fight him off. Then I woke up screaming loudly putting my hand where the dagger had been. Damon was sitting up beside me on the bed his hands grabbing a hold of my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG! An update!!! Sooooooo sooooo sooooo sorry for the long wait!!! I have been super busy with school that I haven't even had time to think about writing!! That's all gonna chnage from here on out because I plan on updating this story at least once a week, maybe even twice a week for lucky readers! hahahaha I'm so glad to be writing again for my amazing readers and fans!! So stay stuned!! :))) You know the drill guys! If you like it subscribe! If you love it comment and subscribe!! The more feedback I get the more I can mold this story for my amazing readers!!! Thanks again!! :)))