Status: Active

Love Bites

Erin Gilbert is taking a trip out to see her family in Mystic Falls. But little does she know that a suprising love awaits her when she meets the mysterious DAMON SALVATORE. A hidden love grows between the two that neither can deny. But Erin has more problems then her love with a vampire, a family history rises that puts the ones she loves in danger and now Erin must make decisions before it's too late.
  1. Family Visits
    I couldn’t move my body. From the touch I could tell this person didn’t mean harm, the scent was familiar, and the lips that touched my ear caused my face to flush.
  2. Nightly Dreams
    “For the first time, I don’t know why, but I am going to keep this promise, I won’t hurt you” Damon leaned in bringing his lips toward my cheek.
  3. The Strangers
    Who the hell am I kidding? I’ll just lie.
  4. Stories Unfold
    “You are a sneaky little liar” I growled glaring at Damon who was now laughing at what he had said.
  5. Acceptance...Kinda?
    Damon Salvatore hates me, is playing with me, and I hate him, know he’s playing with me, and it's making me like him more. Typical young single life.
  6. What The Hell Happened To Boring Mystic Falls?
    Those words were the last things I heard before I blacked out.
  7. Unbelievable
    “If you compel me Damon, I’ll never forgive you”
  8. Reasoning
    “That’s amazing, thank you” But when I turned back around Damon was gone leaving me confused and dumbfounded by his actions.
  9. Realization
    If I had finally accepted the fact that lives I cared about were in danger, I was sure as hell going to fight to protect them.
  10. Here We Go
    Oddly enough two days had passed since I had heard from or seen Damon. I had talked to Stefan recently who told me Damon was busy and that even he hadn’t seen him in the boarding house in days. So when I saw him sitting on my window sill when I walke
  11. Taste Of My Family History
    “Do you know what she’s talking about?” He asked softly my eyes widening in shock as I shook my head no quickly.
  12. A Stranger's Visit Part 1
    “What do you want?” I asked bitterly as I moved, his eyes watching me closely.