Status: Active bitches!!!!

Paralyzer

Part 10

Miley stopped and looked at us with rage running through his eyes. He straighten his posture and look at Brian.

"Sir, The Prinzessen Knights are here to escort Prinzessen. Are you two ready to leave?" he said in his business like voice. He seemed different than the Miley I knew. Everything for me was about to change, I just wish I knew what was coming ahead.

"I believe we are, but do you two need a minute alone?" Brian asked knowing that I need to speak with him.

"Yes!" I said quickly before Miley could say no. Miley looked at me with a look that said "I really want to kick you right now."

"Well I will just leave you two alone." Brian said then left the room. I watched as he walked away with a smirk on his face. I turned to look at Miley, he was looking at the window avoiding eye contact with me.

"What would you like to talk about Prinzessen?" He asked still not looking at me. I got up and walked towards him to get into his face. I was angry again.

"Why didn't you tell me? All of these years that we have been best friends and you have never told me! Someone should have told me, I could have probably done something about this. Neither one of you told me. How am I suppose to feel like?" Miley just stared out of the window as I ranted and raved.

"Are you even listening to me?!" I said getting even angrier. I turned to look at me with blank eyes.

"Yes I'm listening to you Prinzessen."

"WILL YOU STOP CALLING ME THAT!?" I yelled. He didn't even flinch he just started blankly at me.

"What shall I call you then Prinzessen?"

"You can call me what you have been calling me for the last 12 years. Why are you acting so different? Can I have my best friend back so I can have help understanding whats going on?" I said feeling like I was alone even while he was standing right there.

Miley finally looked at me with some kind of feelings in his eyes. He looked like he was also holding back his feelings.

"Tasha I can't be the same when we are here. I have to be a guard. I can't be the Miley you knew. Oh and my name is not Miley, it's Till." He said and then looked away.

"Till? What kind of name is that?"

"It's a name of the Head Royal Guard." He said then walked out of the room leaving me speechless.
♠ ♠ ♠
This isn't the greatest chapter but I updated
Err comment and subscribe
Love you!

-Daiton