Status: Active bitches!!!!

Paralyzer

Part 11

I was left there with a shocked expression on my face. I didn't know how I could take all of th this in, in one day. This was just to much.

Brian walked back into the room after a couple of minutes. He didn't come close to me because he saw the expression on my face, but he did look worried. Why did the have the head of the Royal guard looking after me? Wouldn't the queen know something was up if he wasn't there. I turned to look at Brian with a question burning in my eyes.

"If Mi-Till is head of the Royal guard wouldn't the queen know something was up?" I said trying to figure out what exactly was going on here.

"Well I haven't been around my mother since I was about six years old. After my father died my mother became obsessed with finding your parents. She didn't give me the time of day anymore. She totally forgot about me." He said with a sad expression on his face.

"And even if she wasn't obsessed with your parents, Till just became the head of the Royal guard. His father was murder a few days prior to our meeting. I needed him to come back and take his place. It was also time for you to find out about everything, and again I apologize about how this all happened."

"I have so many question, and I don't think you can answer all of them." I said with questions swimming in my head.

"I know you do but it's time to leave here and get you to the palace." He said extending his hand towards me.

"Ok, but one last question." I said hoping it wasn't any dimension traveling going on.

"Where is your palace?"

"It's in one of the countries you've always wanted to visit." he said smiling to himself.

"Oh crap its in Germany!?" I said excited as I could be right now. He shook his head no which made me not as excited.

"Ireland." He said. Ireland was actually the second place I wanted to go to after Germany. I got excited again but not like the first time.

Then it just came to me all late. I'm Irish.

Oh shit I'm a sexy Irish woman! HELL YEAH!!
♠ ♠ ♠
So yes I know I'm being slow but ideas are not coming to me as quickly as they use to
Yes she's Irish which I think is awesome as hell
Thanks
SuicideCommando
MoMo_92
You guy's are my only commenters but you make me smile with each comment you guy's leave
But as for the rest of you please comment and tell me how this is
Loves you

-Daiton