Status: Active bitches!!!!

Paralyzer

Part 3

After getting home I tried to do my homework but my mind kept drifting off to this guy Brian. What made me agree to go out with him? Why am I even interested him? I had no answers for my questions but I did know I somewhat liked him a lot, already.

Miley took a shower so when I began to get ready he wouldn't be in the way.I wonder how he felt about me going out with this guy. I bet he didn't care but I still wanted to know. I walked to his room and saw him putting a shirt on. I knocked lightly, he jumped but saw it was only me.

"Oh shit you scared, but yeah what is it." I smiled at him and came into the room.

"Well I was wondering what do you think about this guy I'm about to go out with." His eyes darkened, but he answered nonchalantly.

"I don't know that's your decision to make." He said then turned back around to look at his bed.

"Okay well I was just wondering, I guess I'm going to start getting ready." I said then left his room to go to mine. I took a shower and washed my hair while still thinking about this guy.Maybe I shouldn't do this, I mean I don't really know him. What am I saying? I haven't been on a date in months.

Once I finished drying my hair and styling it I put some light make up on. Only eye shadow and eye liner. Once I was done with that I started to get dressed. Once I was done I felt butterfly's flapping around in my stomach, I guess they were telling me tonight was going to be fun.

When I was finally ready to leave I grabbed my clutch and went to Miley's room to so bye, but he wasn't in there. Wonder where he went? I thought to myself As I walked out of the door and started my walk to the restaurant.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short but I may update later on today. Tell me what you think or what should be improved. And as always comment and subscribe.

-Daiton