Status: Active bitches!!!!

Paralyzer

Part 4

I got to the restaurant faster then expected only to see that he was there also. His body was turned away from me as I walked closer. He was talking to the Maitre D'. I tapped his shoulder to get his attention but I guess he doesn't respond well to taps because he didn't even notice it.

"Uh excuse me? Brian?" I said quietly, he still didn't turn around. I went around to stand in front of him but he still didn't pay me any attention.

"Are you serious?" The Maitre D' looked over at me with a small smile on his face like there was a joke being played on me.

" You see Joseph my date was suppose to be here at 7:00 it's now 7:05, so what do you think I should do about her tardiness." Brian said with a smirk growing on his face. Joseph chuckled under his breathe and looked back over at Brian.

"Well I say you should let this one pass and just enjoy your date sir."

"You know what I might just do that, since this is our first date." Brian chuckled then finally looked at me.

"I thought you were going to ignore me the whole time." I said as he grabbed my hand and led me into the restaurant.

"No I was just messing around, I couldn't ignore something so beautiful for too long." I blushed like I was 16 all over again.

"Well are you ready for dinner? Cause I've hungry since earlier." He asked. I nodded as I took the inside of the dining area in. It was like almost every other expensive restaurant I have never been to.

We were seated next to a window luckily, just in case if I didn't want to look at him anymore. The waiter gave us our menus then told us to call him over when we're ready. I looked down at what they had and found out that this was an Italian restaurant.

I hated Italian.

"Uh Brian?" He looked up from his menu with concern on his face.

"Yeah?"

"I don't like Italian. Well not high class Italian, it's like they add stuff to they're food to make it way disgusting." I said with disgust in my voice.

"Uh well, you wanna get out of here?" He asked with a sad look in his eye's.

"Very much." He nodded his head then got up and helped me out of my seat.

"Uh I kinda don't know where to go now, I was hoping this was going to be good spot." He said as we walked out of the restaurant.

"Well I know a good place to go. If you trust me enough." He nodded and I began to lead him to one of my favorite spots not to many people knew about. Well except for the people that lived around it.
♠ ♠ ♠
-Daiton