Status: Active bitches!!!!

Paralyzer

Part 5

We ended going to my favorite place that wasn't to far away from the restaurant.

Willies: Mexican grill

I love that place even if they're burritos are bigger then my arms. Still a great place to come to and hell of alot cheaper then that Italian restaurant.

I looked over at Brian to see his reaction to me bringing him here. He didn't seem surprised but didn't exactly look pleased with it.

"Hey, whats wrong?" I asked him after I order one of they're huge burritos.

"Well I wanted to take you to a nice restaurant. This is okay but it doesn't have that romantic feel I'm looking for." I nodded at what he said but then thought about it.

"Okay how about this I know a really nice park that we could go to. It would make the night some what romantic." I said hoping he would just go along with it.

"You know what? That might no be so bad, even though we will be eating burritos." He chuckled a little at the thought. I grabbed our food and started walking towards the door.

"Off to the park we go!" I yelled as we left Willies. As we were walking he stopped me and looked me deep in the eyes, then whispered very lightly. "I'm sorry" then I everything got dark.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay So I just posted this to the wrong story I feel a little slow but uh here ya go guys.
Comment and subscribe please.
god i feel so slow right now

xD

-Daiton