Status: Active bitches!!!!

Paralyzer

Part 6

I woke up with a pounding headache on a purple clad bed. As i looked around I saw the whole room was purple and black. Since they were such dark colors they didn't hurt my eyes as much as the sun did. I tried to stand but I only wobble and sat back on the bed. My head was pounding to hard to stand, but the sun was making it worse. Before I could try again Brian came into the room with a tray of food in his hands.

"Whats wrong? Is the sun bothering you?" He said with a concerned look on his face. I nodded my head because I didn't want to speak.He went to close the curtains then turned to look at me. I had remember what happened last night but why me? Why did he have to take me? I at least hoped Miley was worried about me.

"Are you hungry Tasha?" I flinched when he said my name. He said my name in a uncomfortable way. He looked down at me with a sparkle in his eyes. He just stood there staring at me while I looked away.

"So I guess your not hungry?" He asked again then came closer to me. I could smell him before he was in front of me, the smell reminded me of last night. I scooted onto the bed to get away from him.

"Don't be afraid I'm not going to hurt you. I would never hurt anything this beautiful." He said and rubbed the back of his hand on my cheek.

"Are you at least going to talk to me sweety?" He said then came and sat on the bed next to me. I didn't scoot away this time but I still didn't feel comfortable. I flinched again as he put his hand on my thigh. I really had no clue what to do in this situation. Was I suppose to fight him to get my freedom or do I just ask him?

"Tasha? Will you look at me please?" He said in a gentle voice. I looked up at him my eyes filled with fear.

"Look I promise you i will not hurt you, you just have to do me a favor though." I looked at him with fear still in my eye's, what did he want from that was so special?

"What do you want?" I finally asked. He grinned then grabbed my hand placing kisses on it.

"I just want you to love me. Forever."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I think I just changed the direction I wanted to take with this story.
I think I'm going to make Brian a vamp. What do you think?
Comment please I would still really like to know what you think about this story.

-Daiton