Status: Active bitches!!!!

Paralyzer

Part 7

I looked at him with an incredulous look on my face. Could he really be serious? I didn't know him long enough to even like him. How could he really expect me to love him?

"I can already see it in your eeyes that you scared, but I promise you I will never hurt you. I just want you love one day. It doesn't have to be today, but do you think it coulld be someday?" He said with sadness in his voice.

I just stared still in a state of shock. Why couldn't he just take me on dates and do things the regular way. I might have even fallen in love with him, but this is to much. Nothing can ever just be normal for me.

"Bri-Brian I don't even know you so how could I l-love you?" I asked nervously. He came closer to me with a pleading look in his eyes. I scooted until I felt the head board on my back.

"Okay what I'm about to tell you may make things worse but I think you should know." He said then sat on the bed not try to scare me more then I already was.

"I've known about you since before you were born. Tasha I'm a vampire...... sort of." He said with a weary voice.

"You are suppose to be my soulmate, but right now all I'm doing is scaring you. I didn't exactly do this right did I?" He said with a look of failure all over his face. I shook my head no.

First he wants me to love him forever now he's a fucking Vamp. What the hell is going on? Is this a dream or a hallucination? This just can't be real, and how could it all happen to me?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah i know it's short but creativity is slpping.
I'll try to get back to this as fast as I can.
Love you all
Please comment and subscribe

-Daiton