Gypsy Time

Mythical Dream.

Amy lay still in her sleep as she dreamed the same dream. Her past always had to haunt her. She blamed herself. But her father was to blame. He was the one who caused her to have to run away. His constant threats had become to much. With her sister ill, she could not help but stay. Sadly one cold dark night, her father murdered his wife and the young daughter. Leaving Amy alive for... disturbing reasons... He never thought she would turn on him. He thought she was to young to understand. But in Amy's mind. He was the monster in the closet.

On a cold day, she decided to leave. Not caring for the life she had, she kept to herself. Until Emma, a kind old lady taught her how to survive. Emma showed her that being a Gypsy was the best thing she could do with a past like hers. No one asked about it.

Few years later, Emma passed away. Leaving all she owned, including the bar, to Amy. Amy loved the bar. She was even use to the constant flirting of the customers.

But the night Logan came, she knew she had to get away, he brought excitement she wanted to find. Just a vacation. She knew she would come back.

The other night, Logan had confronted her about something she had hoped he would.

"Amy..." Logan said hesitantly.

"Yes, Logan?" Amy replied confused.

Logan was so nervous he stuttered "R-remember how you w-wanted to get away? You know, go on a vacation...?

Amy couldn't hide the excitement very well "Of course... why do you ask???"

"I was wondering..." Logan wasn't certain what he heard in Amy's voice as he spoke "Would you want to come with me to visit my parents back home?"

As Logan held his breath he saw Amy had been holding hers as well, did this mean she wanted to come? could it be?

Amy hugged Logan tight to her and nodded, unable to speak.

Logan held her tight, playing with her long black hair, knowing she would cry of happiness, smiling as he heard her weep in his arms he fell harder for her.

Amy felt so many emotions as Logan held her tight to him. He was such a good friend, knowing when she needed to be held, and when she needed to get away. She would be lost without him.

Logan finally spoke. "We will leave in three days, if that is okay with you, we must pick up Victor"

Amy wiped away tears, pulling back and going back to her hard cold form. "Of course."

Amy woke early, unable to shake the dream out of her mind. It's the day they will leave. She is excited and nervous. She doesn't know what Logan's family is like. But she has heard many good things about them. Logan would not mislead her. Or would he?