Sweet Child Of Mine

Part Three

/\/\.Normal POV./\/\

Rubbing my eyes I walked down the stairs, It was still pretty early in the morning and I knew that Jenny wouldn't be up yet. I carefully walked through the living room, not to distrurb Zacky and Brian who were asleep on the sofa's and Matt who was asleep on the floor. Three guess as to where Jimmy was.

Opening the kitching door, Johnny was sitting at the island, eating an apple.

"Morning Sleepy head" Johnny grinned.

I folded my arms and took a seat opposite him "Sleepy head? It's 8am!" I laughed.

We sat in silence for a moment, "I'm bored." Johnny huffed, I nodded my head in agreement. Suddenly Johnny grinned at me evily "Do you have any marker pens?"

"Um pretty sure Jen's got some in the drawer..Why?" I asked. Johnny looked in the direction of the living room and smirked.

Jumping off the stools, me and Johnny quickly ran off to the drawer and picked up a marker pen each. Slowly we edged into the living room. Johnny went over to Brain and I went over to Zacky, inside I was dying to laugh but instead just had a huge grin on my face.

Me and Johnny set to work, turning Zacky and Brian into pieces of art, complete with moustaches and glasses. Every so often Zacky would flinch and wave his hand in his face, as if swatting away a fly.

Taking a step back, me and Johnny admired our work. "Somethings missing..." I whispered quietly. Johnny looked at me and shrugged. Suddenly an idea popped into my head. "Give me your pen." So he did. Quietly, I walked over to Matt and kneeled down by him.

Very carefully I slipped one pen into one of his hands, but he turned over onto his side, tightening his grip around the pen. I stayed still for a moment thinking he had woken up, I let out a sigh of relief, and placed the pen in his other hand.

Suddenly a door upstairs opened and I could hear Jenny and Jimmy walking across the landing and down the stairs. "Quick!" Johnny whispered, grabbing my hand, we both jumped behind the sofa that Zacky was sleeping on and hid.

"What the hell have you guys been doing to each other?" Jimmy laughed.

"Wha?" Zacky said opening his eye's slightly and lifting his head. Brian rubbed his eyes and looked at Jimmy.

"Your faces!" Jimmy laughed, pointing at Zacky and Brian.

They looked at each other and burst out laughing, until they realised it was on their face aswell. Rubbing to try and get the pen off, Brian exclaimed "Who the hell did this!"

Matt moved around a bit and yawned "What you guys yelling about?" He asked looking at Zacky and Brian. It was then they realised that Matt had the marker pens in his hand.

"You fuck face! Why did you draw on my face!" Brian yelled.

Matt looked down in his hands "Man, I swear I did not draw on your face!" Matt defended himself, standing up.

"Oh really? So why are there pens in your hand?" Zacky argued getting ready to throttle Matt. Matt just shrugged.

Me and Johnny bit our lips to stop ourselves from laughing. Then Jimmy noticed us, and raised an eyebrow.

"I think we've found the culprits!" He exclaimed grabbing me and Johnny before we could run.

Me and Johnny stood grinning in front of everyone. Zacky and Brian looked ready to kill Matt, who just looked really confused.

I put my hands up "I swear I didn't do it! It was all Johnny's fault!" They all looked at my hands and gave me evils glares. I had ink all over my hands.."Okay so maybe I did help." I laughed nervously.

"Get them!" Brian yelled.

I screamed and ran for my life, as did Johnny. I ran through the living room, into the kitchen, through the dining room and the hallway. All the way being followed by Zacky. I turned to see if he was following me, then from out of no-where Brian jumped in front of me "BOO!" he yelled. Instead of stopping,I fell to me knees and slid on the wooden flooring and through his legs. He stood there looking bewildered. Suddenly Zacky ran into him. They both fell to the floor in a heap. Me and Jenny burst out laughing, then Johnny came pelting through the living room closely followed by Jimmy.

There was someone missing, I looked around "Wait..What happened to-"

"Gottcha!" Matt yelled, grabbing me from behind. I screamed slightly from the shock, as the other laughed. "What shall we do with you eh?" He laughed.

Then Matt pulled out one of the marker pens, he had in his hands and started to draw on my face. "NO!! " I laughed, struggling to break free. Then Zacky and Brian joined in and drew all over my face.

"Now I know how a doodle pad feels" I said unamused. They guys just laughed.

"Alex?" Jenny asked walking back into the room "Your mother, just called, she wants you home"

I grumbling a few harsh choice of words under my breath, and went to get my bag.

/\/\.Matt's POV./\/\

Just as Alex was about to walk out the door after saying good-bye, an idea popped into my head.

"Alex. I'll walk with you if you'd like?" I asked, secretly hoping she'd say yes.

"Um..Yeah, sure if you want to" She replied waiting for me by the door.

I quickly went into the other room to get my jacket, when Jenny came up to me. "Good Luck." She said before walking off.

Then I walked back to the front door "You gonna walk home with pen all over your face?" I questioned.

Alex nodded "Why not?" She laughed, before we set off for her house.

We walked on for 20 minutes. Every now and then Alex would tell me some random fact about London or a shop we were walking past. It made me think, This is my little girl..My little girl I haven't seen in over 10 years...And she doesn't know I'm her father....
♠ ♠ ♠
x..Comments..x