Sweet Child Of Mine

Part Four

/\/\.Normal./\/\

I said goodbye to Matt and walked upto my front door. I watched as he walked away, down the side walk, before taking a deep breath and walking inside.

Closing the door and turning around, two hands grabbed either one of my wrists with an extremely tight grip.

"Where the hell were you last night!" Barked my step dad.

Trying my hardest to tug out of his grip, I whimpered "I was with Jenny! I swear! You can ask her!" His hands got tighter around my wrists.

"I dont care who you were with! You weren't here!" He yelled, giving them one last squeeze, he pulled his hands away from my wrists and pushed me to the stairs. I put my hands out to break my fall. "Get that shit off your face and stay in your room until you have to leave for work!" He barked.

Without giving it a second thought, I pelted up the stairs and to my bedroom. Closing the door I slumped against it and rubbed my wrists. This house is not a home... I told myself.

After taking a shower in the joining-bathroom and getting all that pen off my face, it was around midday. I had another 6 hours until I needed to leave for work, so I did what I usually did when I had time to kill. I reached under my bed and picked up my sketch pad and pencils. Making myself comfy on my bed, I set to work with my sketches, after awhile I gradually fell asleep.

Waking up I looked at my clock. It was 5 o'clock. Streching my arms out and letting out a yawn, I jumped off the bed. Picking up my sketching pad and pens, I slid them under the bed. If, My mother or step dad found them, they would rip them up and laugh at how pathetic they are.

I got ready for work, making sure to put on a long sleeved shirt to hide my wrist and then I left. It took me twenty minutes to get there. Walking through the front door, I said 'hey' and began to walk to the restaurant side station. As I did, I walked into someone, but they caught me before I fell.

"Careful Shorty" Laughed Zacky.

"Watch where your walking Pizza Boy" I smirked back.

Letting go of me Zacky looked confused for a moment and scratched his head. "Pizza Boy?"

"Meh" I shrugged "I just saw a Pizza." He laughed and grabbed my wrist and pulling me towards the guys. I winced in pain, but covered it with a fake smile.

"I swear you guys need to get a life.." I laughed. They were all sitting in one of the booths, the same one as yesterday.

"You love us really!" Johnny exclaimed standing up on the seat, but Jenny gave him a looked from the other side of the restaurant, and he soon sat down. I rolled my eyes, and got the guys their round of drinks.

It was around midnight when the restaurant was quiet, everyone had left leaving just the guys, still sitting in the booth and me and Jenny cleaning eveything up.

Taking a seat with the guys, I wiped my forehead "God Im so hot!"

"You shouldn't have wore that long sleeved top then." Brian commented."Roll up the sleeves or something then."

I quickly looked at Jenny. It took her a moment to register that look, but she soon realised that it was because I must have something to hide "They prefer it is we were long sleeves for work." She said defending me.

Matt looked at me and Jenny. It looked like he was trying to seach for a lie in our eyes, but we both avoided hir eyes.

"C'mon, time to go guys." Jenny said. The guys and I followed her out of the restaurant, as she shut off the lights.

We were laughing at Johnny as he had just walked into a chair that was right infront of him.

Jenny jumped on Jimmy's back when we were half way though the restaurant. "Race?" Jimmy asked wiggling his eyebrows.

Johnny jumped on Zacky's back, and Brian refused to race, saying he would judge.

"Im not letting these fuckers beat me!" Matt smirked. I rolled my eyes and jumped on his back.

Brian began the count down as we got in line "3..2..1..GO!"

Matt, Zacky and Jimmy took off running towards the exit of the place, Matt soon taking the lead.

But when we got there. He stopped dead in his tracks. As did the others.

My mother and step father were standing in the doorway. I jumped off Matt's back and looked at them.

"Well, Well, Well.. Its a small world isnt it.." My mother trailed off glaring at Matt, as did my step dad.

Matt didnt say anything. Just glared at my mother.

"Whats going on?" I asked, with a worried tone in my voice.

My mother snarled her response, whilst still glaring at Matt.

"Say hello to your father Alex..."
♠ ♠ ♠
x..Comments..x