Sweet Child Of Mine

Part Eight

I woke up the next day at the hotel, feeling totally lousy. Glancing around the room, my eyes fell upon my suitcase in the corner. I let out a sigh and sat up in bed. It was 3am in the morning, all the guys were still asleep.Matt, I mean Dad, said the couch was uncomfortable, so he was topping and tailing in a bed with Zacky..In a single bed...

After growing tired of Brian's constant snoring and Jimmy giggling, yes giggling, in his sleep, I decided to go out onto the balconey to get some air.

Resting my head on the railings, my thoughs drifted off to when I saw my mother earlier. Dad and Jimmy probably didn't realise, but I heared everything she said. The part that hurt the most was when she said "I didn't want her in the first place." That made me feel totally worthless. I let out a soft sigh.

"Don't dwell on her kid."

I turned around as Johnny stepped out onto the balconey, in his hands he dragged along a blanket. "Jimmy told the rest of us what happened." He sat on the outside bench, then put his feet up on the table. "Want to talk about it?" Johnny asked.

I shrugged my shoulders and shuffled around a bit. I looked over ot Johnny, who smiled reassuringly at me. So I walked over and sat next to him, resting my head on his shoulder, he pulled the blanket around us.

Even though it was extremely cold and early in the morning, I talked to Johnny about everything on my mind, including about how I was afraid about what I was going to do when the guys left to go back to America. Johnny patiently listened and comforted my when I cried a few times. He said not to worry about it and that everything would sort themselves out. Not long after, both Johnny and I fell asleep.

./\.Matt's POV./\.

When I woke up, I gave Zacky a slight kick in the ribs. Sharing a bed with him, is like sharing a bed with an octopus! Swinging my feet out of the bed and sitting up, I rubbed the sleep from my eyes. Today was our last day here and there was also another reason today was special....

"Matt, come see this." Brian smiled from the doorway. Pulling on a t-shirt and jeans. I followed him onto the balconey. Now I could see why he was smiling. Wrapped up in a blanket was Alex, with her head rested on Johnny's shoulder, and his head ontop of hers, with the blanket upto their chins.

"Should we wake them?" Asked Brian. I shook my head. "Let them sleep." I smiled.

./\.End Of POV./\.

"AW! Kodak moment!" FLASH!

I opened my eyes and Zacky stood infront of me with a camera in his hands. "Your dead bozo!" I shouted at him, waking Johnny. Zacky just stuck his tonge out at me and went back indoors.

"Hey Johnny.." I said softy, he looked at me. "Thanks for listening to me."

"Anytime Kid." He smiled, giving me a hug.

When we got back inside, all the guys were awake. I got showered, changed and then joined the guys. I noticed Dad and Jimmy exchange a sly glance at each other. Jimmy then threw my hoodie at me. "C'mon spawn of Satan. Lets go get breakfast." With that I said a quick good bye to the others, who seemed rather secretive about something, then left with Jimmy to get breakfast with Jimmy.