Status: Slow Active

Have Faith in Me

Four.

I was holding Alex in my lap when someone burst into the room. It worried me that he walked in so loud. Was he supposed to be our rescuer? It was starting the feel claustrophobic in this cramped little cage. There was no understanding as to why we were hear, at least not in my mind. It also wasn't helping that me and Ali had only gotten maybe three to four hours of sleep within the last day...

Ali laid her head against the window of the car we were currently trying to get some sleep in. Needless to say, it wasn't working. We had run out of money weeks ago. Running away from home might not have been the smartest of ideas after all, but it was that or be placed into state custody. And with us, state custody was NOT an option.

Our family was supremely disfunctional. With the lack of a mom and a dad who was almost a constant drunk. Then one night dad decides to get supremely pissed and he managed to get alchool poisoning. Needless to say, we had no idea what was wrong until he was gone. Though before he died he was rambling nonsense. Something about fires, ceilings and yellow eyes. Then there was his ever endless ramblings about demon's and ghosts. Did I say our family was disfunctional?

I knew we were close to where a childhood friend of ours lived. He worked in a bar somewhere near where we were, but I wasn't sure where. He heard we ran away and he told us to stop by and if need be we could stay with him. Thank heavens, we needed a place to crash.

"Pattycake?" Ali asked me

"Yeah?"

"Do you think everything's going to be okay?" she looked so sad. Sometimes I worry what this has done to us. We used to be such happy people. I wonder if it'll ever be okay. If it doesn't get a little better soon...Well I don't know what we'll do. But we'll have to do something.

"I sure as I love Music hope so Ali," I sighed. This was going to be a long few weeks or days or however long this crap lasts.


Sam was waving his hand in my face and Lex was shaking my shoulder. Well, dang, I must have zoned out again. I sighed.

"Pat? Paaaaaat? You there?" Sam said still waving his hand in my face.That was starting to get annoying as was Lex's shaking of my shoulder.

"What?!" I snapped. I calmed down as I saw Lex recoil. "Sorry Lex. I zoned out. Didn't mean to but I seem to do that a lot." That was when I noticed the other guy was gone. "Hey what happened to the other dude?"

"Dean went to check out the house," was Sam's brilliant response.

"Well, did anyone tell him to watch out for the little girl. She's evil," I shuddered, remembering how she was one of the one's that got us in this situation in the first place.

"No, I don't think we did Pattycake," Alex said quietly in my ear. I cursed. By now he was probably captured. In fact, they were probably making him chose which of us was the one that gets slaughtered.

"We gotta get out of these cages," was my first response. That was when one of the creepos walked in with a gun...Uh-oh.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment or subscribe...though it seems most popular for u people to read and walk off...so I'll say PLLLLLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For Jack and Alex? Or for Pat and Garret? Or or or two people from and band you love? PLEASE!
...Love you for reading though...
Crazymonkey396...STALK ME ON TUMBLR: http://pattycake396.tumblr.com/