Status: I'll update pretty fast...if you want?

You Don't Have to Be Alone

Chapter Twenty-one

Chapter Twenty-one
Parker's POV

"What do you want to do now?" I asked him.

"I'm not against doing it," Ainsley replied, smirking down at me.

I blushed and rolled my eyes. "I'm going to take a shower, you horn dog."

He bounced up. "I'll come with you."

I looked at him, seriously. "Okay, but I'm keeping my boxers on. I don't want you getting any ideas."

Ainsley looked like he was about to explode from happiness and picked me up, running into the bathroom.

I giggled. "Eager?"

Shamelessly, Ainsley nodded.

I pulled off my shoes, socks, and my belt. In this time, Ainsley had gotten down to just his boxers. I ogled at him. So HOT! Just want to touch…

"Hey! This isn't a show! Your turn," Ainsley whined, playing with the hem of my shirt.

I smirked pulling my shirt off and stepping out of my pants. Ainsley tugged at my boxers, hopefully. "No chance, lover boy," I said, turning on the shower. I bent down to get some towels from under the counter and Ainsley applauded. I didn't know why until I turned to look at him. He was still staring at my ass. I threw a towel at him. "You are STRANGE today," I laughed.

He laughed too.

I squealed as he pulled me into the shower. I kissed him, putting my tongue in his mouth. Ainsley smirked and decided to fight my tongue for control. It's on. Five minutes later, I was wallowing in defeat and Ainsley was smirking into the kiss. I dumped body soap all over him. He made a funny squeaking sound and I nipped at his bottom lip, capturing it between my teeth. Ainsley moaned. We kissed each other and started to wash each other off. We stayed in the bath until the water started to get cold and we jumped out of the water, lunging at the towels.

I wrapped one securely around my waist and opened the door, just as everyone came in. I slammed the door closed and Ainsley burst out laughing at my expression. I was mortified. Now everyone thinks we like, did it.

I could hear Ashton, Blaze, Drew, Crowe, and Jamie collapsing in laughter. "Let's give them ten minutes," Shannon suggested.

"That would be a good idea," Ainsley yelled, creating more laughter.

They filed out and I stumbled in. "That wasn't funny," I told Ainsley. My face looked like a tomato. I pulled on some clothes as quickly as I could, but it took even longer than usual because I kept fumbling around. Ainsley stroked my face, lovingly and pulled on some clothes, too.

We went into the living room and were greeted by wolf-whistles. I blushed even redder, if that's possible. "W-we weren't-" I hid behind Ainsley, who was ignoring them. He sat in an open seat on the couch and pulled me on top of him. I huddled into his chest as these idiots continued to make me turn red.

Drew decided to be a good person and said," No one thinks you two did anything. They just think it's funny when you turn red."

I smiled a little. "Th-thanks." "You're too much of a square to do anything, anyway." I glared at a self-satisfied Drew.

"You dating Jamie yet?" I asked.

Drew looked like he wanted to slap me.

Ainsley moved me over. "Be nice," he said, as I struggled to sit back on him. I huffed and crawled onto Ainsley's lap, sending withering looks Drew's way.

Drew returned them.

Shannon interrupted us by saying, "There's a girl looking for you. Do you know her? She's got long hair and is a couple of years older than you."

Blaze sniggered. "Wow, a girl with long hair? That really narrows it down."

I flinched. "Yeah."

"Let's go find her then."

Shannon reached over to pull me after him, but I ducked before he could grab me. "No. Tell her to go away."

Ainsley gave me a reproachful look. "If you don't go, I'll bring her to you. Ashton sit on him if he tries to move."

I blanched.

Ashton and Crowe cackled.

Ainsley disappeared out the door.

"So…" I started and jumped for the door. I didn't make it. I was sat on. I was not pleased. "Ow…I can't breathe…" I whined.

"Too bad. Don't run next time," Ashton told me. We just sat there until Ainsley came back with HER. Crowe and Blaze were smirking the entire time.

Finally, Ainsley came back with my EX-best friend, Wednesday Eventide. Yes, we wanted so badly to be brother and sister that. since no one knew her last name, she used mine. They both looked down at me, being squished under Ashton. I held my arms out for Ainsley to pull me up.

Wednesday reached down instead. I ignored her and wriggled out from under him myself- an enormous feat. I swatted her arms away. Wednesday back up and crossed her arms, glaring at me. "What the hell is your problem?"

"What do you think?" I snarled back.

Ainsley was busy herding the others out the door, leaving only me, Wednesday, and him in our apartment. "Sweetie, sit down," Ainsley murmured.

"Let her explain her side, okay?"

Her side?! I grumbled to myself, sitting down. "Fine," I huffed.

Wednesday glared and sat down too. "I left because I couldn't earn enough money to take care of myself, much less you here. I…I was dating someone…you remember Brendon Williams?"

I remembered him all right. He was the lead asshole in messing with me. I nodded.

"Well, I left to come here. I left a letter with Brendon to give to you. Why the hell didn't you answer any of my letters?! I must have sent you a hundred-no. Probably closer to a thousand letters…Asshole," she added, cheerfully.

"I never got a letter. Your bastard friends didn't like me very much after you left," I replied, still not my friendliest. Go figure. I got even more pissed, when I felt my eyes start to tear up. I looked away from her. I wouldn't ever cry in front of her again.

Wednesday looked sick. "No…they promised they'd take care of you…they weren't supposed to…" She trailed off, looking sick. "I'm so sorry, Parker."

I looked away. "'S fine," I mumbled.

"Friends again?" she asked.

I nodded. It was about time she was back.

♠ ♠ ♠
There's only one more chapter after this and then the epilogue.
*sniffles* I'm going to miss this story so much!