Status: New story possibly. Just feeling around.

Party in the Kitchen.

7

The boys and I finished breakfast and when I looked at the time I saw that we still has another hour and twenty minutes to wait.

"Matt go ahead upstairs and get ready. After Matt, Jason you go and get ready and then once you're done I'll go. Johnny will you be kind enough to help me with the dishes?" I asked. Matt nodded his head and put his empty plate by the sink and headed back upstairs while Jason started to put food away. I walked over and turned the water on to start washing while Johnny scraped food off the plates. As I was working the radio was turned on and the first thing I heard was the screeching sounds of his band's guitars.

"Turn that shit off." I pratically growled. The song quickly changed to AC/DC's You Shook Me All Night Long.

"Much better." We had been working on the kitchen for about ten minutes when Matt yelled downstairs that the shower was free. I nodded my head to Jason that he could go ahead. He half saluted me before he too went up the stairs to start getting ready. After he finished it only took me another twenty minutes to finish up the kitchen. I started the dishwasher and was walking out to the living room when Matt came downstairs and told me that Jason is out of the bathroom. I looked over Matt and noticed that he actually dressed quite nicely. He was wearing holeless jeans, a button-up shirt, and he had his hair pulled back into a low pony tail.

"Thanks for telling me Matt and also, looking good there." He gave me a wink and giant smile in return. I just laughed at him as I went back upstairs to get ready. It took me about fifteen minutes to shower and shave everything and another ten minutes to pull together my outfit before I felt that I was ready. I walked back downstairs to see the twins and Johnny on the couch just talking. They all looked in my direction as they heard my heels tap on the stairs, and their jaws dropped.

"What's the matter? Is my outfit too casual?" I asked looking down.

"No, it's not that, you look great but that's the problem." Jason said. I raised my eyebrow at him when I heard that.

"What Jas meant to say is that all us here are used to seeing you in jeans, a tshirt, and a pair of sneakers. Not looking amazing like this. I mean you actually look like a girly-girl. It's just new to us." Matt said trying to fix his brother's mistake.

"Ara you are a babe, why did you never look like this when you were younger?" Johnny asked us as we walked out the door.

"There was no reason to impress anyone." I said shrugging my shoulders as I climbed into the passenger seat.

"But now you have one?" Johnny asked leaning forward so his face was near mine.

"Of course. I need to impress my new manager so that she leaves the kitchen area completely alone. If I'm cooking in the place then it's run under MY control, no one elses." Matt and Jason were laughing at me as I explained all this to Johnny.

"Even now she has to have total control." Matt said.

"What do you mean?" Johnny asked.

"You have to understand Christ is that Matt, Belle and I are the three trouble makers. Belle over here is are fearless leader because she takes control but also because no one ever suspects her of doing wrong. See will always thought that she would become a lawyer due to the fact that she was always able to argue herself and anyone else out of a sticky situation. You have no clue how long the rest of the guys rap sheets would be if it wasn't for Belle over her." Jason told Johnny. I just smiled and turned my head to look out the window at the passing scenery.

**&&**&&**


We got to the resturant a little late due to the fact that Jason took the wrong turn. When we pulled up and everyone got out I heard someone scream.

"Oh my god! It's my life size barbie!" There was only one person who ever called me that. I turned to where the scream came out and I let out my own scream in return.

"AH! Michelle!" I went running to her to be wrapped up in a hug from her.

"My god! Look at you, you look fantastic! You're wearing something I would choose for you! And you ran over here in heels! I'm so proud of you!" She exclaimed all in one breath.

"How did you know I was back in town? How did you know to be here? Oh my god it's amazing to see you again!" I said.

"Matt called me. Not you brother, but the Berry. He texted me telling me how you might need a little bit of female support here." She said. I looked back over to the guys and ran to Matt. I tackled him in a hug.

"Thank you so much!" I said giving him a kiss on his cheek. I walked away from him and back to Michelle who wrapped an arm around my waist as we walked into the restuarant.
♠ ♠ ♠
Again I know this is short, but I needed to get this out for the next chapter to happen. I also have the feeling that many of you are going to be confused about the fact that Arabelle is talking and hanging out with Michelle and not Val. All will be revealed in the next installment of Party In The Kitchen!

Thanks go out to
bnizzleyo
KellShadows
Baby.Blue.Eyes
Vanzchyk2011

for commenting on the last chapter. Also thanks to all my silent readers out there.

Thank you for reading!!!!