Status: completed.

If You Only Had a Heart

0 1 4

“It’s nice to see you too, Kennedy” I smiled as I pulled out of his embrace “Please come in” I added whilst stepping away from the door.

Once he was heading towards the living room, I softly closed the front door before shortly following in after him. He perched himself on the couch, I sat myself beside him. It was silent for a while, but I was confused on why he was here at this time.

“Kennedy, how come you’re here at this time of night?” I asked confused.

“It’s Christmas Eve, Chris. I had to come you and John” he smiled cheerily. “Oh the guys are coming round tomorrow, too” he added.
I smiled brightly, before pulling Kennedy into a hug.

“I’ve missed you, Kenny” I sighed.

“I’ve missed you, too” he replied closing his arms around me.

For some unknown logical reason, it felt right to be in Kenny’s arms, I know that sounds bad, but it felt really good. At that moment, things started to slow down, I pulled away from his warm embrace, his goofy grin planted on his face, I couldn’t stop myself, I just had to know, I just… my lips attached to his, soft and warm. I was expecting him to push me away, but instead he pulled me into him, kissing back with more passion than I expected- if anything. The grand father clock in the hall way, chimed. Signalling that It was now officially Christmas Day. We both pulled out of the kiss.

“Merry Christmas, Chris” Kennedy smiled whilst resting his forehead on mine.

“Merry Christmas to you too, Kenny” I returned kissing him on the nose.

Kennedy helped me put John’s presents under the tree, I had spoilt him this year so there were many packages laying amongst the tinsel. I had the guys presents stashed away in my room, thinking they wouldn’t be back for Christmas I was going to drop them by their apartments, but I guess I don’t need to do that anymore.

“We best be off to bed, uh- do you want to share my bed or sleep in here?” I asked “It does get cold in here though” I added.

“Well in that case, I’ll share your bed” he smirked causing me to chuckle.

We both walked into my bedroom, I removed all the wrapping paper and the rest of the mess from my bed and shoved it at the back of my closet. Kenny removed his clothing, as I threw him a pair of John’s old sweat pants from when he sta-lived with us. I was already in my pyjamas so I dived into the bed, letting the duvet swallow me up, I opened my eyes to see Kenny climbing in, a smile played at his lips. I pecked him once more before turning out the lights, his arm sneakily wrapped around my waist pulling me into his chest where it was warm. But I couldn’t help but think to myself… is this right? In bed with John and I’s best friend? Is that really the card I’m going to play? I didn’t want to cause trouble amongst the band, If things get bad.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooohh it was Kennedy!! ;) What do you guys think is going to happen?!

Thanks for the comments;
whilethefirewasout
somebody_who_cares

means a lot. New subscribers thankyou!!! please comment and subscribe!! :)
THANK-YOU <3
Peace.