Status: Awaiting Sequel! :)

On the Outside Looking In

Zacky

I walked up the hall after seeing Syn leave. Frankie came to take over lunch duty; I was curious.

As I wandered up the hallway my pants dragged on thee ground and I fumbled with my keys. All the cells were still locked so I decided to unlock them manually before the rabble got out. And I still had to search for Syn.

I approached the end of the hall rapidly, doing some wierd spin-dance thing opening the cells when I heard some laughing and breathing. I walked out of the cell I was in and crept over to the end where Gerard's cell was. The noises were escaping from there.

I reached the cell door and lingered around the corner, not wanting to be seen.My head popped around the corner and what I saw shocked me through.

Officer Haner. Syn! Making out with Gerard, the new inmate!

My heart beat sped up and my eyes bulged. They hadn't seen me, they both had their eyes closed. Gerard was between Syn's legs kissing him passionately.

That lying bastard! That's why he got pissy and stormed off this morning!

I turned and left, I didn't want to watch that. I felt like I'd lost my innocence. I don't know why, but it kind of made me feel angry.

I wouldn't tell the rest of the guys of course, not yet anyway. I wouldn't tell Syn I knew either. I'd tell Gerard though. When he was next alone I was going to see him and tell him to stay the fuck away from my best friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay This chapter pisses me off cus it's short. And Ive possibly got some Synacky lined up for this story too...I thought of it last night XD :3

Okay love peace and spaghetti hoops :3

Subs, comments, suggestions, or just enjoying it...simples! :3 <3

Love you guys, Shout out to Just A Little Girl who comments after every update XD Much Love to you :)

Ohh side note, I might not be updating as often soon, Im off school and my Mum is in hospital right now so I have time, but when she gets back I will have a little brother, which is thrusday so, if I don't update much don't hate me D: XD LoveLoveLove<3

Dayumn I think I just made the note longer than the acttual fricken chapter XD