Status: Awaiting Sequel! :)

On the Outside Looking In

Syn

I walked into the guards lounge just after I finished straightening up, I didn't want to look suspicious in the slightest.

I opened the door and was suddenly hit by a wave of paranoia. What if they'd seen me? What if they were laughing behind my back? I felt as if all eyes were on me as I walked through and I grabbed myself a coffee to ease the tension. Then Zacky walked up to me.

"Shit, Hey Zee." I said as he made me jump.

"Hi." He said as if his voice was ice.

"Uhh dude, something wrong?" I asked; fearing the worst.

"Oh no nothing, just in one of those confused moods, y'know?" He replied. I still wasn't convinced.

"Oh right." I replied and walked over to sit next to Johnny. He was playing Call of Duty on our Xbox as per fucking usual. I hated video games, I preferred just to chat.

"Hey dude!" I said grabbing Johnny's knee. I saw Zacky cringe from opposite me. I ignored it; what the fuck was his problem today?

"Hey Syn, thought you hated Black Ops?" He asked, confused. I thought for a minute, wondering why I was actually sat there.

"I don't actually know why I'm sat here." Actually I did know, Zacky was being real wierd, Frankie and Mikey were downstairs with the prisoners and RayRay was at home.

"You usually just think or play your guitar anyways dude." Matt said whilst playing alongside Johnny.

"Matt, I forot my guitar and I've got too many thoughts buzzing around my head at the moment anyways."

"Ahhh." He answered, concentrating on his game.

Zacky continued staring at me from accross the room. He sipped his coffee now and then but mostly stared. What the fuck was his damn problem?

I ruffled my hands through my black hair and leaned back watching the game. At least this might take my mind off shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay REALLY fillerish, but I wanted to kind of get this jealousy thing clear before I had to o back to my Grandparents house. Stepdad's going up to hospital so we have to go back round there.

Love peace and hairbrushes guys! Action soon I promise! <333