Status: Awaiting Sequel! :)

On the Outside Looking In

Syn

I didn't even know what I was doing anymore. I was dancing with Gerard in the middle of a prison hall. I didn't care. I knew I loved him now.

We dropped our hands and laughed for a minute before he slid his arms around my waist. A lump formed in my throat at his touch and I couldn't form words. I glanced around us, checking that there was noone there. A worried expression crept onto my face and if I'd have been a puppy it would have been the cutest thing.

Gerard noticed of course and whispered right into my ear, "Don't worry." My smile crept back as he leaned away. Next thing I knew he'd kissed me.

I was shocked at first and then I closed my eyes; I moved my mouth in time with his and slid my arms around his back. Gerard tried to deepen the kiss, entering my mouth with his tongue. I complied and did the same to him. I wanted to give him something to haunt him when I'm not around. My hands roamed over his back, before sliding down into his prison uniform's back pockets.

We stayed in our kiss while backing into Gee's cell. He fell backwards onto the bunk and I fell on top of him, kissing him with force and passion. I moved down to his neck, leaving small kisses everywhere. I heard him moan as I hit the sweet spot on his neck.

This was the most intimate thing I'd ever done with a guy. In prison too.

I stopped kissing him and rested over his face.

"Gerard, I love you." I whispered, looking into his beautiful eyes.

"I love you too, Syn." He said aloud. He amazed me; he wasn't worried at all.

Gerard struck back at me with some force, pushing my back against the wall as he moved between my legs to kiss me again. He held my face with force and I closed my eyes and let him manipulate me.

I was his now, forever. I knew it was gonna' be hard, and I didn't know what the consequences would be, but I knew that I wanted him and he wanted me, and that's all I could ask for.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so a bit of luurrvvee for you theree ;) Umm, Yeah Im still watching the Notebook as I was in the last chapter, and I just thought, you know, Noah and Allie :3

So yeahh guys, comment, rate, subscribe, read...SIMPLES :3

Love, peace and Sugar mice, <3