Status: Awaiting Sequel! :)

On the Outside Looking In

Syn

I walked into the lounge trying not to look suspicious as per usual. I didn't know what to expect; I didn't know if Zee had already told the guys anything. I silently hoped as I stepped through the room.

He was by the coffee machine. I turned the other way, and of course, he followed.

I turned the TV on to try get my mind off of things, not that it would work. As I stood up and turned, he was there next to me, sipping his coffee with a stupid grin I wanted to smack off of his face. I tried to move but he wouldn't budge, so I stopped and looked him dead in the eye. My brown eyes reflected off of his cesspool eyes, that had hints of lust and jealousy. I sighed and tried moving again, I didn't succeed. I ended up having to step over his legs, which made my, ahem, parts grind against Zee's leg. I jumped over to finish and then draged him into the staff bathrooms.

"Right, what the fuck is your fucking problem dude?!" I announced angrily, pinning Zee against the bathroom wall. I grabbed his coffee cup as it hit his lips and threw it against the wall in anger, replacing my hand at his shoulder again. I was breathing heavily awaiting a reply; I could feel my body trembling with anger. He smiled at me cockily and then replied.

"Well, it's just, I don't want some dirty, low life, New Jersey scumbag messing up my best friend is all." That fucking hypocrite.

"Gee's not 'messed me up', Zachary, he's shown me for who I really am, my real sexuality." My arm muscles tensed and Zacky reached up and stroked my arm teasingly. It made me tingle as he did it, and he noticed. He smiled that same cocky smile again and I released him, putting my arms behind my head. "Shit dude! You're such a fucking hypocrite, you see there!!?? Touching me like I'm all yours, like you can say those things and then do it yourself? You know what, you're not who I thought you were dude, no way!" I turned to him and stared him down. He smiled at me. Shit this dude was so damn annoying! I'd never realised before!

He walked past me and paused. "Syn, tell your boyfriend he needs to stay away from you, kay?" he said sarcastically, before kissing my cheek and leaving. I stayed in the bathroom, I was too angry to see any of the guys; they didn't need to face the wrath of angry Syn. I'd save it for Gerard tomorrow. I'd love him like it was the last day we'd see eachother.

I punched a wall and grabbed my hair, pulling all my thoughts together. So Zee was playing mind games? Oh well, two can play at that game. I'd flirt right back. See how he likes it when I knock him back after leading him on.

I swore many times over in my head, before kicking a trash can and heading out of the door, trying not to slam it on my way out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I wanted a confrontation scene. This was better but my internet spazzed up and I had to start again, so yeah :( sadface.

Comments, ratings, subs etc..

love peace and vampire diaries, cus thats what Im reading right now :)

<3