Status: Awaiting Sequel! :)

On the Outside Looking In

Shadz

I was sat with Frankie and Ray playing Call of Duty again; we didn't like change. There was never really much to do around here, never much gossip without any women, and basically this was all we had for fun, apart from when Syn did a little sing-along with his Schecter but, it never really happened anymore.

We never checked the cameras, they were always good; nothing happened. It was sad-ass boring.

Mikey was by the coffee machine with Johnny; pouring as much into a cup as was possible as per usual. The little fucktards. I love 'em though.

I was distracted from my thoughts by a slamming door and Zacky walking in looking pissed. This was a rare occurance; the guy was normally too stoned or coffee'd up to be pissed off. This must be bad.

"Yo Zee, what's up dude?" Mikey asked from accross the room. He was pacing violently accross the green carpet, not even getting as far as the coffee machine.

"You might all want to take a fucking seat, guys, Is Syn around?" He asked with raw anger in his voice.

"Uhh, no dude, why?" I asked putting down my controller, Frank and Ray joining me.

"It's about him, that's why," He spat back. Dude, he was pissed! "Now, we all know our big, tough, ol' Syn don't we? With the tatts, the muscles, the hats? The one that does one handed push ups and plays the guitar?" He asked. We all looked at eachother. A chorus of yes' and sure's erupted. "Well, it'll shock you to know, that, this big, strong man, is actually, hah, on the other side of the fence. Gay."

I froze. Wait, did he just say gay? Syn?! No way in a million years would I have suspected that! It MUST be a joke Zee's pulling.

"Hey yeah, funny dude, we all know Syn's against all that crap. Besides he's had girlfriends." Mikey piped up as he turned away going back to the coffee machine.

Zacky mumbled, "Yeah, so's his boyfriend."

"What, he has, you know his 'boyfriend'?" I asked, confused but curious.

"Yeah, he's right under your nose too, Chief Officer Sanders!" Zacky replied with a pout.

"One of us?" I replied, wanting to know.

"No, dumbass, the newbie, Gerard!" He replied spitefully. I was shocked. I was also now the only one sat with Zee. Shit! This was huge. I couldn't wait for him to get back so I could have a laugh.
♠ ♠ ♠
I haven't done a Gerard chapter for a while, but I promise I will soon, it's leading up to a lot of Gee chapter ;)

Love you all, I'm only on 2 stars, so help get those ratings up :) Thankyouu :) <3