Status: Awaiting Sequel! :)

On the Outside Looking In

Gerard

I was worried sick. My gut felt like it was in my throat and I just wanted to cry, but I'd seem like a bit of a pussy if I cried in front of all these tough guys.

Syn hadn't come see me yesterday or today. I was so worried; anything could happen to him. I knew what he was like when he was angry; I guessed this was probably about Zacky. What if he'd done something stupid? Like hurt himself? Or worse, someone else?

I couldn't bear it anymore, I just wanted him back here holding me; if that was the case I know that the fear would pass. I missed his tanned skin, his sweet smile and his gorgeous brown eyes that made me lightheaded every single time they flickered up to look at me. I wish I could just be free of this place and find him, I miss him so much. I realised that this was the man I wanted to possibly start a family with, adopt some kids maybe?

I wish I could go back to when this was all a secret; when that bitch Zacky didn't know anything. I want him back so much. I remember when he held me in his arms when I was worried.

I held my knees while sitting in the corner of my cell. As the tears flooded out of my hazel eyes I leaned my head forward onto my knees. I'd only known him a little while and it felt like I'd been stabbed right through my heart. I felt like killing myself, I was so desperate for him to be here with me.

I prayed to something, anything that Syn could come back to me.

This hurt like a motherbitch.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay really fillerish but I don;t wanna get to the ending yet really, I have a few other ideas for more chapters too...Ohh and guys...readyy...IM MAKING A FUCKING SEQUEL!! HELL YEAH! I have been given some inspiration by my friend 'ILIKADODACHACHA' :) It's an awesome idea, Love you guys :) RATINGS! <3