Status: Awaiting Sequel! :)

On the Outside Looking In

Syn

I was sat in the police station waiting for Zacky to lead me through to the prison cells.

I had such a headache, it was unbelievably painful. The cuffs made it difficult for me to rub my forehead. I wish I hadn't drank so much tonight.

Zacky leaned over the counter whispering to the guards and my head dropped into my hands. I ruffled my hair in stress and waited for Zacky to come for me. I missed Gerard so much; the poor guy was probably worried sick.

I pulled my head up when I heard the name 'Haner' called out.

"Yes, officer?" Ugh. I had to call ex-colleagues 'Officer' now.

"Officer Baker can take you through now." I stood up and followed Zacky's lead.

"So, Officer Baker," I started in a sarcastic tone. "Some friend you are, huh?" I finished trying to make him feel bad.

"You won't get long, Syn, it's just drinking and driving. Besides you shouldn't have disobeyed me." He told me.

"Excuse me! Like I said before, I think...When'd you become my wife?" I replied.

"I never did, Syn. Your boyfriend Gerard did." Oh shut up!

"Okay dude, if you're just gonna throw digs at me, at least make them non-retarded. Kay?" I replied to his stupid comment.

"Won't be for much longer dude. I'm moving to Canada to live with my family. I need to get away for a while and clear my head, sort out the mess that's been made." He admitted. I felt shitty now; had I brought this on?

"Hey dude, you don't have to move just because of me, I mean, you have all of your friends here! What're you gonna do just leave them?" I tried reasoning to ease my conscience but it didn't work. He was set on moving away.

"Only for a while, I need to sort my life out, ya know, find a girl or something?" I heard him out. I still wasn't too fond of him though.

I tried talking him out of it again and again as we walked up the aisle of cells but he was having none of it.

"Come on dude, what about Shadz, and Christy? Mikey and Frank? Ray? Remember Jimmy? What about him, huh?" I tried to get him to stay here in LA but it was no good.

"I'm moving, dude. I've caused you and Gerard too much stress and I really need to think about stuff. Your cell's coming up." I looked around and we were nearing the end of the aisle of cells.

Oh My God, seriously?!
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I wanted to get accross that he's moving away, cus it's part of the sequel :)

Ima do a chapter explaining everything :)

Love you all, ratings guys!! <3