Status: Awaiting Sequel! :)

On the Outside Looking In

Gerard

He was there in the cell. I saw his face inches above my own, smiling that seductive smile of his. His guitarist’s fingers interlaced my clammy hair and I waited in anticipation for it to happen.

The moment his lips touched mine, my world set alight. My eyes closed and fireworks sounded and sparked in my head; this was heaven.

It was a romantic kiss, no force or sex drive to it, just passion. It was beautiful, my head span and birds sang.

He pulled away first, and I was disappointed. I wanted to stay like that forever, locked in a kiss with the man I loved. His eyes sparkled as he smiled his cheeky smile, black hair falling about his face.

Syn, Officer Haner, the man I knew I was in love with.

***

My eyes blinked open into the darkness as I looked out across the cell.

“Shit that was a dream?” I whispered, not wanting to wake the other prisoners; it was still early morning.

“What was?” I heard his voice question.

Oh shit. “Oh, nothing, Syn, just had a dream that seemed real is all.”

“Oh right...” He said, kind of trailing of as he finished.

“Uhh, just answer me this, dude, why are you in my cell?” I questioned, genuinely confused. I didn’t know if this was traditional prison rules; for the guard to watch you sleep and have embarrassing dreams about said guard.

“Oh, sorry, I have to, Uhh, check your pee. Drugs, is all. They’re bad.” He stated. I agreed because, well, I needed a piss anyway.

It was kind of embarrassing, having the man I had just had a slightly sexy dream about watch me pee but, I realised I’d have to get used to it inside.

“Okay...” He walked over to the toilet with slight swagger and peered in with his torch. “No you’re all good dude, see you tomorrow!” Thank God. He was in tomorrow too. I smiled to myself as I tucked back up in my bunk.

Maybe prison wasn’t going to be as bad as I thought it was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so some lovey dovey stuff heree :) Thought it was about time he had a dream ;) Umm Any ideas for chapters? 5 comments, 4 subs and 13 readers only up to chapter 3, I love you guys :) You make me feel all warm and fuzzehh <3