Status: Awaiting Sequel! :)

On the Outside Looking In

Gerard

I followed a few weedy looking guys into the lunch hall. Ugh I hated prison food. I don't know if he would be here, but I hoped he was. Officer Haner...My guy in uniform. I smiled to myself as I sat down at a table in the lunch hall on my own.

Officer Baker closed the doors and I noticed someone walk up to me and my sandwhich.

Syn.

My heart jumped a few times and I took an awkward bite of my sandwhich to stop myself breathing heavily.

He greeted me. I looked up sullenly so that I didn't look breathless, when really he was the only good thing about prison.

He was sat there close enough to touch, and not much of what he was saying was going into my head, just in one ear and out the other.

Until he talked about the guards saying he was flirtacious.

"Oh right, Okay," I answered him, "So does that mean you don't fancy me?" I said with sarcasm in my voice, but meaning. I meant it.

"Oh God not you as well!" He started to walk away so I made a bold move and grabbed his hand. I didn't know if it was right or wrong, I just did it.

"Stay, I'm sorry, Syn, I won't do anything like that again, I promise." I pleaded with him. I wanted him to stay; to chat to him and get to know him a bit more.

I hoped he couldn't see what I was thinking of. I just wanted to kiss him now. His lips; perfectly shaped that moved dramatically when he spoke, I couldn't help glancing at them every few minutes. And I noticed he couldn't stop looking over at Officer Baker.

I hoped they weren't a thing. I mean, Zacky is an attractive man, Hell yeah.

But Syn is mine. Not his.

I know it's diifferent for a prisoner to fall for a guard but I definitley have. And I'm glad I was put in prison now.

Syn had been chatting to me, and I was nodding and laughing along, and then I motioned for us to leave; just me and him and he followed quietly. I was going to kiss him while we were alone, and I didn't care what it cost.

Officer Haner was going to be mine whether he liked it or not.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okaayy I was listening to Beautiful Dangerous by Fergie and Slash while writing this, and I kinda wanted Gerard to get a tad posessive over Syn :L I think it would be cute if he was.

Okay so I'm thinking next chapter Gerard? Planning the kiss like leading up to it then end on the kiss. Then Syn's POV starting with the kiss? Yeaaahhh ;) OMNOMNOM.

Okay, Peace, love, and puppies :3

Subs, Comments, Suggestions welcome.

Just read...simples! :3

^^Thats gonna be my lil' tagline now I thinksies :3

LY GUYS!! <3