Soon You'll Scream My Name

I Think I've Ruined Your Body

I hurried back to my car, leaving a laughing Ashton behind. I got in my car and just sat there, thinking. It hasn't even been a full day of me knowing Caroline, Dakota, Payton, Charmaine and Ashton. Yet Payton and Charmaine already hate me. Dakota is like the big brother that has never been there for me, Caroline is like an innocent little sister I've always wanted. Ashton, I don't know about him. I took a deep breath and thought about calling one of my friends from back home.
I can't call Skye, Jason or Sade because they're probably at a party getting drunk.
I can't call Megan or Hayden because they're probably getting high somewhere.
Andra. She's probably free!
I pulled out my phone and pressed the number one.
A smile quickly came to my lips when I hear her old caller tune that she refuses to change. I Write Sins Not Tragedies by Panic! At The Disco began to play as I waited for the hoe to answer.
"Hello?" A dramatic voice said.
"What the fuck kind of answer is that?" I asked.
She gasped. "Oh, I'm sorry. I MISS YOU, BITCH." She yelled.
I smiled. "I MISS YOU TOO, SLUT."
We laughed. We always did this. It's become a tradition.
"How's the new place?" She then asked. "When am I comin' to visit?"
"Anytime you want, babe. And so far, it's alright."
"Liar. I can tell by the sound of your voice that you hate it there."
"Well, there are these two people I get along great with." I said.
"Just two?! Holy shit, Delta! Any hot guys?"
I rolled my eyes. I could just imagine the look she'd always give me when she asked this type of question. Her head would tilt down and her big and beautiful brown eyes would be hidden under her brown bangs.
"Yeah, but they're all fucking douches."
"That's a shame. Anyone you interested in?"
"There was one, but he's a total prick." I tell her. "So how are things back home? Is Jamie out of jail yet?"
Andra sighed. "Jamie is still in jail. He's got about another week I hear."
"When he gets out we're throwing him a party. All sixteen of us."
She laughed. "We could barely behave at school, Delta. Do you seriously think the whole group being together without parental watch around is a good thing?"
"You bet, bitch." I smirked.
"Well, hey, my mom is yelling at me to go to bed. I'll text you?"
"Sure."
"Love you, Delta."
"Love you too, Andra."
The line went dead.
Maybe being home with all my friends could be a good thing to calm me down. Since Jamie got put in jail a few months back I've been a complete train wreak.
I sighed and put my car into drive. I headed for home when I heard police sirens. The last thing I need is to be questioned to why I'm just sitting in my car a block or two from an out of control party.
At home, it was dark and quite. I locked the front door when I got in and kicked my shoes off at the door. I felt for the stair case rail and found it, then making my way up the flight. When I got into my room I threw my jacket in the direction I think of my desk. I stripped down to my cammi and underwear and crawled into my bed. Through the blinds covering my window, the shine of the moon was peaking through and landing on my white carpet. I cuddled up in the thick purple blanket and curled into a ball.
I hated to be alone more than anything else.
I couldn't stand it ever since I was young. I would freak and go crazy. I would get paranoid and my brain would play tricks on me. I would get so scared that I would start to ball my eyes out. But before anything could happen, I drifted off into a dreamless sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo, update!
97 subscribers? Holy shizz!
If I get 100 I promise I'll write a hella long fifteenth chapter (;

Song credit in title: Empty Sighs & Wine by Isles And Glaciers.