Soon You'll Scream My Name

Why Can't You See What You're Doing To Me

When I had entered the cafeteria, I slipped the ice pack into my book bag; not feeling much pain anymore. I was about to walk over to my table when I saw Payton making his way over to my brother's table. As I thought, Delta was sitting with him along with that Caroline girl. He pulled up a chair next to Delta and they started to talk. I stood there, trying to figure how what sick plot was going through his head. Then his face expression turned into one of annoyed and Delta stood up. Payton did as well, and Delta pushed him back. Oh shit. I hurried over to the table just as Dakota stood up and went to pull Delta back. I got in front of Payton and pushed his shoulders back. "Pay, don't worry about her." I told him.
"She's pissing me off, Ash. Let me get one good swing at her."
"As if you could get a good swing! If these two wouldn't have came in your ass would be on the floor." Delta said.
Payton tried to get around me, but I wouldn't let him. "You wanna try that, bitch?"
"Love to, prick!"
Dakota was holding Delta's waist from behind, basically hugging her to him. Then Caroline stood up and went in front of Delta. She held Delta's face in her hands and whispered something to her. Delta automatically calmed down. What the fuck did that mute tell her?
Caroline grabbed her bag off the back of her chair and started to walk toward the exit with a very angry Delta glaring at us behind her. Dakota just glanced at me, then followed after the two girls.
I looked back as Payton and gave him a shove. "Now what the fuck was that?"
"She's a fucking poser, Ash, a damn bitch."
"And what were you going to do, Pay? Hit her? You can't. You'll go back to jail."
"As long as I get her to shut up, I'm fine with it."
I smacked Payton's face. "Don't say that. I don't want my best friend in another jail for God knows how many months. Got that?"
He rolled his eyes. "Just keep her away from me." He started off back toward our table.
Seriously, what else does Delta have to fuck up in my life?
♠ ♠ ♠
Gahh. Update!
So. A few of you said that the photos are "over used", am I correct?
Well, I agree with you on that.
I didn't really feel like actually looking for photos, so I just used the first photos that I saw.
But if you have looked at the character page, you'll see that I have gotten rid of them.
You're little minds can just wonder of what you believe they look like (x
Comment! <333

Song credit in title: You Stupid Girl by Framing Hanley.