Crazy Beautiful

Thanks Giving Part Two

I couldn't be.

He was gone. He left and he's never coming back.

The man who resembled my father stared at me, the same shocked expression on his face.

"Zoey?" he says quietly.

"Wha-, what are you doing here? You left and..."

"Zoey, listen I can explain. Please don't be mad."

But I'm not angry. Not in anyway. I'm just happy he's back. My daddy is back, and maybe he didn't hate me. Maybe he does really love me.

Before he can say anything else I run up and hug him. He is shocked at first but then he hugs me back.

"Dad, what the hell is going on?" Gerard says.

"Gerard I don't think this is a good time to explain and discuss this right now." he says.

"The fuck it isn't! What's going on!? How do you know Zoey?"

"Gerard you're making a scene, now when the party is over your mother and I will discuss this with you and Mike-"

"NO I WANNA KNOW RIGHT NOW! WHAT'S GOING ON!?"

Everyone has stopped and is looking at us now. Daddy takes me, Gerard, Mikey and Donna outside.

"Donald what's going on we have guest in the house." Donna says.

"Dad what the hell is going on?" Gerard says.

"Donna, its Zoey." Donald says.

"Yes I know who Zoey is, but what has she got to do with this?"

"No. I mean it's my Zoey... From... you know."

She makes an 'oh' face and suddenly gets very uncomfortable.

"Dad, would you please start explaining." Mikey says.

"Well boys... Zoey is my daughter, from a past marriage."

"But that doesn't make sense because Mikey and her are..."

"While I was with your mother I had a little affair. And Zoey was born around the same time Mikey was. And being the wonderful woman she is, your mother forgave me. Remember how I use to go on all those business trips, well I was visiting Zoey. But then I had to make a decision, I had to choose between my original family, and the other one. And I had already put so much in to this one that I chose you guys. But it killed me everyday to know that my little Zoey was growing up without a father. And what was worse is that she was sick, and scared."

"So... Zoey is our half sister? Why didn't you tell us about all of this?" Miksy says.

"We didn't want to upset you two, and we didn't think you'd ever find out."

"But you should have told us!" Gerard says.

"Why are you mad? How can you guys be mad! You don't deserve to be angry; I'm the one that was left behind! I'm the mistake! I'm the one no one wants!" I say tears flowing down my face.

"Zoey, I'm so sorry I left. And I don't have an excuse just please. We can start over; I wanna make up for what I missed."

"No. I don't want to cause trouble. I don't want to make anyone upset. I'll just go." I say running away.

I have to get away, I need to get away. I run to my car and speed down the street. I don't know where I am going, but I just need to get away.

Tears are clouding my vision as I speed up, trying to get away as fast as I can. Afraid that if I slow down someone might catch up with me.

I wasn't mad, but that has all gone away now. I am furious, and hurt. Why would he leave me? How could he leave me? If they didn't want me then they should have given me away.

I'm just a mistake, now I know why Mother has been saying that all these years.

Because it's true.

Because I am just a mistake. An accident that everyone has tried to keep secret.

Well the secret is out, and look what has happened now.

I'm driving around 70 and the speed limit is 50. Luckily there are no cars on the road.

Except for the FedEx truck, that I don't see until it is too late.

The last thing I remember is a loud horn, and blinding lights.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the oh- so long wait. My computers been acting dumb.