Crazy Beautiful

Dreads

[b/]3 YEARS LATER

Frank and I are living in Newark; we never parted just like he promised. We have a little apartment and we both go to Rutgers University... Well at least I do. Frank dropped out his second year because he wanted to start a band or something.

He's been in a gazillion bands since then and none of them have gotten that big. Right now he's in the one called 'Pency Prep'. Frank sings lead vocal and guitar. He seems to really enjoy it, and I just want him to be happy.

I'm currently studying photography among other things. I'm trying to keep myself well rounded so that I can do a little bit of everything.

We still see Mikey and Gerard because, well they're my brothers and Mikey lives in Newark with his girlfriend Alicia. And Gerard is working at some comic industry in New York; he says he's working on a cartoon to pitch to Cartoon Network. He hasn't found anyone yet, but he says that he's currently stalking Christina Ricci. Yea, I know pathetic right?

We haven't seen Ray or Bob for a couple years but we suspect they're doing pretty good. And I haven't seen that awful woman since that time at the mall with Mom. But I could care less about her.

Right now I'm sitting on our couch trying to study for my Sociology test, when Frank comes in and sits next to me.

"Hi." I say not looking up at him. He doesn't say anything so I mark my page then close my book and look over at him. He's got this dumb look on his face. "What?" I eye him suspiciously.

"What do you mean what? I'm just sitting here with you, my beautiful, gorgeous girlfriend." he says innocently.

"What did you do?"

"I didn't do anything!..." he says sitting back on the couch. It's quiet for a few minutes then he continues, "Sooo, what do you think about a new hair style?"

"What, why? I like your hair, and what would be so drastic that you'd need to consult...-GASP- No! Frank I swear if you-"

"Aw c'mon it'll look cool, I promise! And if you don't like it then I'll shave it off."

"Fraaank, why the hell do you want dreads? You know you won't be able to wash it for awhile."

"Yea."

"Eww, you could get lice!"

"Sweetie I'm sure I'm not gonna get lice. It'll be cool, c'mon." he says pouting.

"-sigh-... Fine. But the second I see you scratching like you have lice, you're shaving it all off."

"Yay! I love you baby." he says kissing me and pulling me into my arms.

"Mmhmm."

"I do, you wanna know how much I love you?"

"How much?"

He picks me up in his arms and starts to carry me towards the bed room. "I'll show you how much."

"Frank, sex does not show me how much you love me."

"Ah, but mind-blowing, make you scream my name and beg for more, scratches down my back and arms sex would do a good job."

"Almost..."

"And then... a nice hot bath."

"Gettin' there."

"And then I'll take you out to dinner."

"Nope, we don't have enough money to go out to dinner right now."

"Well then... I'll make you dinner." he says laying me down on the bed and attacking me neck with is lips and teeth.

I let out a moan, "Yea right there."
♠ ♠ ♠
I think its kinda funny that I have dreads... and Frank use to have dreads... Idunno... alot of people have dreads now aday's though... but I've had mine for like 13 years and I'm 16... so that just makes me awesome... lol