Crazy Beautiful

A Name

"...This broken city sky like butane on my skin stolen from my eyes hello angel tell me where are you; tell me where we go from here- Dammit Matt! How many times do we fucking have to tell you! God learn some fucking rhythm." Gerard yells as Matt messes up once again.

"You know what fuck you! I'm trying, it's not like you're mister perfect." he yells back.

Personally I don't like Matt... At all. He's so... self-centered, and I don't like the way he looks at me.

"Matt, you have been messing up a lot." Frank says.

"YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK ALL OF YOU I'M GOING OUT FOR A SMOKE." he says and shoves past me, causing me to trip over my feet and fall.

Frank gets this crazy, evil look in his eye and is about to follow Matt outside when Ray comes up and holds him back. Mikey helps me up and we all kind of stand there awkwardly for a few minutes.

"Why don't we get a new drummer?" Frank says sitting next to me and pulling me into his lap.

"Well where the hell are we going to find another drummer?" Gerard says, "Believe me if we could find another drummer then I would kick him out in a heart beat but we're just going to have to deal with him for the time being."

We all let out a sigh of frustration and kind of just sat there.

"You guys need a name." I say suddenly.

"Well... anyone got any ideas?" Gee says.

We went for an hour thinking and throwing out names.

'Blood&Guts'

'4 Guys and an Asshole' this one was referring to Matt.

Some where better than others but as we sat there Mikey suddenly got very excited.

"I've got it! I have one!!!!" Mikey says jumping up.

"Well spit it out." I say throwing a pillow at him.

"Jersy Daggers!" he says excitedly.

We all just kind of stare at him for a minute.

"Mikey... that was... The dumbest thing I've ever heard in my entire life." Ray says.

"Okay… Oh! I was talkin’ to one of my buddies at work and we were looking at these Irvine Welsh books and one of the series is like ‘Tales of Chemical Romace’ er something like that. Wouldn’t it be cool to put a My and call it like My Chemical Romance?”

"I like it." Gerard says tapping his chin.

"Good job Mikey." Frank says.

"Maybe we should come up with a few extras.” Mikey says looking around at all of us.

“…What? Why? That’s a good one Mikey.” Ray says.

“Yeah it’s the best fuckin’ name I’ve heard in a while. It’s clever.” Gerard adds.

“Yeah, but I just don’t know if I want to use that one.”

“Mikey you greedy bastard, we’re using it.” Frank sighs.

“It’s my name I should be able to choose whether or not we’re gonna use it!”

“Do you have it copy writted?”

“…No.”

“Then I guess we’re gonna call ourselves My fucking Chemical Romance then aren’t we?”

Mikey pouts, sitting back in his seat; “…you guys are assholes.”

1 YEAR LATER

"Okay do we have everything Frank?" I ask as we finish packing our bags for the band's next tour.

I didn't get to go on the first tour but I'm going on this one because Frank says he misses me too much and he needs me there, cause there'll be more fans this time.

"Yep I think so." he says coming out of the bathroom with our tooth brushes and other toiletries.

We put our bags by the door and wait for the guys to come pick us up. I'm really excited; the guys say that I get to take pictures of them on tour since I've got a degree in photography. I might even get paid a little which will help Frank and I.

The guys finally get there and we load everything into our not quite bus but almost there.

For the first few weeks everything is fine and dandy. But then Matt starts to get on everyone's nerves, especially mine.

He keeps like touching me, not full on but he always has to get close to me. It hasn't been that bad, so I haven't really told anyone but I do tell Frank that I don't like the way he looks at me.

We're performing and touring for a few weeks with this band called 'The Used'. They're pretty cool I hear. But they're not very big, just like us.

When we first meet them they're all outside their bus and one of them is mooning the other. I can't help but laugh and we all walk over to them.

They introduced themselves as Bert (the mooner), Jeph, Quinn and Branden. We hit it off really quickly and by noon we were sitting around their bus making jokes and just hanging out.

We were all about to order pizza when one of their techs came onto the bus. And we recognized him as none other than Bob!

"BOBERT!" I yell out as I am the first to see him.

"Zoey? Hey what are you guys doing here?"

We get up and tackle him in hugs. We catch up and since Matt is not currently on the bus with us, we tell him about our horrible drummer.

"Aw, I wish we could've found each other sooner because I play drums." Bob says.

"You still play drums?" Gerard asks.

Bob nods and just then Matt comes walking in.

"You're fired." Gerard says.

"What? Fired from what?" Matt says.

"You're out; we're kicking you out of the band. We've got a new drummer. Go get your stuff goodbye." Frank says.

"WELL FUCK YOU GUYS I WAS GONNA QUIT ANYWAYS!" he says then storms off the bus.

"So Bob lets get to work because you've got a lot to learn in just a few hours."