Crazy Beautiful

It's About To Be A What? A GIRL FIGHT!

"Mock-"

"-ing."

"Bird."

"-ing."

"Yea."

"Yea."

"Yea."

"Yea."

"MOCKING BIRD OH EVERYBODY HAVE YOU HEARD. SHE'S GONNA BUY ME A MOCKING BIRD, AND IF THAT MOCKING BIRD DON'T SING SHE'S GONNA BUY ME A DIAMOND RING." my new found friend Lacie and I sing as we walk backstage.

She's a crew worker for the tour the guys are on right now. I don't know how I've never noticed her until now because we've been on tour four a couple months. But oh well, at least I have a friend I can do girly stuff with now.

I see Frank and I run over to him jumping on his back.

"Hi." I whisper in his ear.

"Hi." he replies as he slides me around so I'm facing him and he's holding me.

"Uhmm, I'll cya later Zoey I gotta go do some tech stuff." Lacie says and walks away quickly.

I nod and Frank puts me down and gives me a questioning look. "What?"

"Are you friends with her?"

"Well yea, I guess. Why?"

"Don't be; I don't like her. She's sneaky."

"Frank-"

"No I'm serious. She's fake, you can tell by how she acts. No one else on the crew likes her either."

"Well I like her and she's my friend, the only girl friend I have. I love you guys but I really do need girly time."

"You hang out with Gee all the time."

"You know what I mean. Could you just try to endure her if you're ever in the same room; I like her she seems nice. Besides I'm a big girl, I'll be careful."

"Whatever you say... I gotta go we're gonna start in a little while. I'll see you after on the bus. And then we're going to stop at a hotel and we get a room all to ourselves." he says pulling me into his arms and kissing my lips softly.

"I know, a nice soft bed to sleep in."

"Among other things..."

"Oh like making forts!"

"You're trying to be difficult aren't you." he says smirking.

"Oh you love it." I say kissing him quickly then leaving so he can get to the stage.

AFTER THE CONCERT

"UGh! Disgusting bitch..." I hear Frank grumble as he makes his way to the bunks.

I peak my head out of our bunk and look at him quizzically, "What's wrong?"

"That girl whatever her name is she's a slut."

I frown, "Lacie?"

"Yea, her she's a slut and I don't like her."

"What happened?"

"She was fuckin' hitting on me. Trying to get all close and stuff."

"Maybe you're misunderstanding something. I mean she knows that we're-"

"She may know but does she care?"

"I'm sure she didn't mean any harm by it Frank."

"-sigh- Just watch her Zoey, watch from like around the corner or something when you're not around and you'll see." he says and gets into the bunk with me.

That couldn't be true. I mean Lacie is really nice she wouldn't do that to me...

Right?

FRANK'S POV:
Few weeks later...

"Oh my god I'm so tired." I say as we step off the stage.

"Yea, that was a good one tonight though." Gerard says grabbing a towel and sitting down. "Well you guys wanna go sign stuff now or what?"

"You guys go I think I did something to my leg. I'm just gonna chill here for a minute." I say as everyone else leaves the room.

Tonight, I'm gonna do it tonight. I have to. I've been wanting to for so long but something always goes wrong.

First it was Bert, then the other night it was slut Lacie who put me in a bad mood. Or it just doesn't feel right.

I want it to be special when I propose to Zoey, I want it to be so special and I want her to remember it forever. I just want her to be happy. She deserves to be happy.

I'm about to get up and sign a couple autographs when Lacie comes in and sits down next to me.

"Hiya Frank." she says flirtingly.

"Hey." I say trying to sound uninterested; maybe she'll get the hint.

"Why aren't you signing autographs with everyone else?"

"I'm just really tired; I think I hurt my leg. I'm about to go though." I say trying to get up but she just pulls me back down on the couch.

"No don't go; I know what you're doing Frank. It’s okay."

"What are you-"

"Shhh. Don't speak Frank. I know exactly how you feel about me; I see the way you look at me even when I'm with Zoey. You're so bold. You know if you're not careful she may find out."

"Okay I don't know what you're talking about but I am in no way attracted to you in anyway. I think you should leave, like now."

"Frank, its okay we don't have to hide it anymore. I feel the same way." she says as she starts to move closer to my face.

I get up quickly and push her away. "What the fuck do you think you're doing? No get out get away from me now! I don't like you, I don't know what look you think I've been giving you but if you've ever seen me with this 'look' while you're with Zoey, I'm probably looking at her and not you're skank ass. You've hit on every guy on this tour."

"Oh whatever you know you want me. I mean why would you want to stay with such a plain and boring girl like Zoey? Ugh, I mean just listening to her talk for 5 minutes makes me sick." she says advancing on me and pushing me against a wall.

I push her away forcefully, "I said get away from me, you're a dumb whore and I don't want you."

"Aw c'mon Frank I-"

"Can you not take a hint Lacie?" Zoey says walking into the room, "He said leave. Now go."

"Zoey, oh my god I'm so glad you're here, Frank was trying to-"

"Bitch please, I've been watching for the last few minutes I saw it all. Just leave okay."

"But Zoe-"

"Leave! Before I tear your fucking eyes out bitch."

She glares at us before leaving muttering a curse at Zoey as she passes.

"What was that? What did you just call me you skank ass bitch?"

"Yea you heard me."

I see fire burn in Zoey's eyes as she starts to pull her hair back and take her earrings out.

"Frank, hold my earrings." she says handing them to me.

I grab her and hold her back, "No Zoey; you're not gonna fight her. Okay she's gonna leave before I call security." I say glaring at Lacie.

"No, let that bitch come at me. I'll take her." Lacie says as she comes forward.

"Frank let me go, I swear I'll kill her. I'll kill her-"

"No, she's leaving now. Get the fuck out of here, now." the guys come back in looking at us all worried. "Guys get her out of here, and call security." I say referring to Lacie.

Bob and Mikey grab Lacie and drag her out of the door and I can hear her screaming at the security guard to let her go.

I take Zoey over to the couch and hold her in my arms to calm her down. When she's mad she's really mad, and sometimes she does irrational things. I don't want her to get into any trouble so I just hold and shush her while she calms down.

"Frank I should've listened to you, I kind of believed you but she was just so nice and-"

"Shh, I know. Its okay she's definately going to be fired now. Its okay." I say kissing her softly.

She lets out a sigh and buries her face in my chest holding onto me tighter.

Looks like I won't be proposing tonight after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think i wrote this when that song 'Girl Fight' er w/e came out lol