Crazy Beautiful

More Than You'll Ever Know

Frank's POV

Okay, tonight. I am doing it tonight. Its perfect, we'll be stopping at home for like 2 days, which is definitely enough time to propose.

We get home around 9:45 at night and just bring laundry in.

"Ugh, Frank I'm sorry I think I might just stay home after this. I love being on tour with you guys, but its so tiring." Zoey says changing into one of my t-shirts and some of her boy shorts.

"Nooo, you have to come. I miss you too much, we're gonna be gone for a really long time after this. You don't have college anymore since you graduated, you'll just get lonely."

"Yea but I need to get a job so that we can keep paying the rent."

"I pay the rent."

"Yeah... but I just feel so... I don't know. I feel like I'm not doing anything. I wanna help too."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, if the band does get really big, which I'm positive it will, I don't want to just be the girlfriend that mooches off her famous boyfriend."

"Zoey, its fine. Listen; go on this tour with us. Then when we get home you can get a job at some magazine company to take pictures. They'll have to hire you once they see the pictures from the tour."

"Fineee. I'm bringing some air freshener on the bus this time though. You guys smell like... nastyness." she says lying down on the bed, only to get up a second later because she's hungry.

I follow her into the kitchen as she grabs a bag stale chips, we don't really have any food since we've been on tour.

She drops the clip for the bag of chips, "Frank could you grab that for me?" she says licking off her fingers.

I bend down on one knee and instead of picking up the clip I pull out the ring I've kept buried deep in my pocket for so long.

Without looking up she reaches her hand out to grab the clip from me. I take her hand in mine, still bent down on one knee, and kiss it gently as I slide the ring onto her finger.

"Frank what-" she stares at me for a second then at her hand. "Wha-what..."

"Zoey Michelle Way, we've been through a lot together. And we've always been there for each other. I love you so much, with all of my heart. Will you marry me?"

"...Yes..." she whispers trying not to cry but failing miserably.

"Aww, baby why are you crying." I say standing up and pulling her into my arms.

"I'm happy." she sniffles wiping away her tears. "I love you."

"I love you." I say and pick her up in my arms kissing her tenderly.

The kiss gets deeper and deeper as we reach our bedroom. I lay her down on the bed and we continue to kiss as I slide my hands up her shirt.

I slide my hands over her breasts and squeeze lightly. Then I lift the shirt she's wearing over her head and toss it to the side of the room.

I kiss over her chest sucking her into my mouth and biting it softly. She lets out a quiet moan and I slide my hands down her sides to hook them into her boy shorts.

As I kiss down her chest and stomach, stopping at her navel and kissing it briefly, I slip off her shorts and toss them aside as well.

I slide a finger over slit and smile as I feel her shiver from my touch. I want to take this nice and slow, I want tonight to be special.

After teasing her a little while longer I slide a finger in and start to slowly please her. After awhile I add another finger, then another until she's full with 3 fingers inside of her.

Moaning and rocking her hips into my hand I pull away and she whimpers. But that whimper turns into a moan as she feels my mouth come in contact with her clit.

She squirms under my grip, trying to keep from screaming out in ecstasy.

"Ohh fuck, Frank." she moans grabbing onto the sheets and clenching her fists.

After I get her really close I stop and pull off the rest of my clothes and position myself on top of her.

I ease into her slowly and start to thrust carefully in a steady motion. And as the friction increases so does my pace.

"Oooh Frank, faster. Nnmmm, faster." she moans gripping onto my shoulders.

I kiss along her neck and collar bone as I thrust in and out of her, making sure she feels every thrust.

"Oooh, fuck I love you so much. So fucking much." I pant as I get closer and closer to cuming.

As we get closer and closer to our ends I find that sacred spot inside of her and she moans out curses and incoherent words.

And finally, panting, and sweating we cry out together as we both hit our peaks with force. And we hold onto each other as we come down.

Sweaty and panting, I press my forehead against hers and we stare groggily into each other's eyes.

I kiss her lips lightly and roll off of her, then pull her into my arms. She settles her head onto my chest and drapes and arm over my stomach.

"I love you Frank." she whispers before falling asleep.

"I love you too baby." I say even though she can't hear me anymore.

More than you'll ever know.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sex Scenes really weren't my think back when I wrote this... and I didn't feel like going through the trouble of trying to re-write it so... yea