Crazy Beautiful

Rap Battles and Creepy Guys

"Yo, yo. Uh, check it yo. Yo give me a beat yo."

"Boom-boom boom-boom-boom-chika-chicka-Boom-boom boom-boom-boom-chika-chicka."

"Yo, my name is Zoey and I'm the best all the big boys want to feel my breast."

"But only I can, cause I'm her man yo yo yo look at my tan! Oohhhhhh snapz!" Frank says as we all explode in a fit of laughter.

"Yeaaahhhh Boooiii!" we all yell out together, imitating Flavor Flave.

As you can probably tell, we're all stuck on the tour bus waiting to get to the next venue. Its extremely boring, so we're having rap battles.

"Oh oh! I wanna go!" Gee says.

"Okay you can go against Bob." I say sitting back against Frank.

"Ight, lets go Bryar." Gee says in his fake ghetto accent.

"Oh you ain't ready for this yo." Bob says.

Ray starts to do a beat on the table as Gerard starts.

"Yo, uh check it. Word. Yea. Look at this dude he's really quit ugly. Look at his feet they're really really fuzzy. You need to shave those, and maybe get some shoes. The bus smells like stank all because of you. Ohhhh! Beat dat son!"

(As you can obviously see, all these raps like have no real beat at all and they're all over the place. lol)

"Alright, alright. Yo Ray give me a beat yo. Yo don't mess with me cause I'll mess you up. You say that my feet stank? Well you smell like butt. Look at this guy, tryin to be cool. You think you make all the girlies drool. But they don't want you, they want me. Cause I'm a big boy and I make them scream!"

"DAAAAMMMMNNNNN!" we all say after Bob finishes.

"GEE GOT BURNT!!!" Mikey yells out.

"Oh my God, that was a good one Bob." Ray says laughing.

"Okay me and Ray next." Mikey says.

"Okay Bob do a beat." I say.

"Okay, uh. Yo check it. Yo check me out, I be pimpin' hoes. Don't got gold teeth, but a really cool fro. I'm cooler than ice, and hotter than coal. I'm definitely better than you, cause yous a hoe!"

"Alright, yo check it. Yo look at your fro, its so old school. You might wanna wash em cause they smell dude, ew. I slap you in the face with a slab of bacon. You'll foget its tuesday and think you're Abe Lincoln. You think you're better, well thats a lie. Cause I'm not a hoe, its you you silly guy."

Everyone explodes in laughter after we hear Mikey say 'You silly guy'.

"Oh my God Mikey, you can't be a gangster and call some guy silly." Gee laughs.

"Well it rhymed!" Mikey says.

"Hey guys we're here." the bus driver calls.

"Awww. The rap battles were just getting good." I say as we gather our stuff to take to the venue.

We get everything we need and get off the bus walking into the venue.

We all just kind of joke around and stuff while everyone gets everything together.

I have to go to the bathroom so I make sure I have my backstage/VIP pass and tell Frank that I'll be back.

"Okay be careful." he says as I walk away.

After I finish taking care of my business in the nastiness of the port-o-potty I go on a search of water, I already have disinfectant in my pocket, I just need some water.

I find a hose and am washing my hands when I feel a shadow go over me from behind. I figure they're waiting to use the hose so I hurry up and turn around to stand infront of the creepiest guy I've ever seen.

I quickly get around him and start to walk back to the stage.

But I hear footsteps following me, and look back to see creepy guy following me.

I quicken my pace but I look back and he's still close behind look at me in that...creepy way.

So before I get kidnapped and rapped or something, I break out in a run and look back to see him, RUNNING AFTER ME!

I start to run fast and faster, dodging different people, sometimes accidently knocking them over.

He's still close behind though!
He's like one of those killers that won't die! I'm starting to get really freaked out now. So I run even faster if that even possible.

And I rush over to the guards that are guarding the backstage entrance. They recognize me so they let me in quickly without a problem.

Still feeling a little shaken up I jump and let out a little scream after I run into someone.

"Woah, Zoey whats wrong?" Mikey says as I bury my face into his chest and hold onto him tightly.

"I-..There was... This creepy guy... and he was following me. Then he started chasing me. I mean full out chasing me. And I was running so hard, and ... Oh God, I thought he was gonna hurt me."

"What'd he look like?"

"Creepy... just like... Creepy. Ughg! I don't wanna think about it! I'm just... Where's Frank, I need a kiss." I say the last part to myself.

"I think he's doing a sound check but he'll be done in a minute." Mikey says looking at me worriedly, "Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yea, I'm fine." I say smiling.

He looks at me skeptically before walking away.

I go to the part of the stage where they have coolers full of water bottles and take one out, taking a nice long sip and breathing deep.

"Hey babe." Frank says coming up behind me, scaring the shit out of me. I spill my water everywhere.

"Dammit Frank! Do you have to fucking sneak up on me like that?!" I say whipping around to look at him.

He frowns at me, "I'm sorry...Are you okay?" He asks pulling me into his arms.

I bury my face in his chest, "Some creep was chasing me after I went to the bathroom...I'm just a little freaked out."

Frank pulls away and looks at me seriously, "Some guy was following you? Don't go out there alone Zoe. I don't want you to get hurt."

"Frank, it was probably just some creep trying to scare people."

"No, I don't want you going out there. He may just be some creep, but he might be dangerous." he says kissing my forehead. "Promise me you won't go anywhere other than backstage without anyone."

"Okay. I promise." I say kissing him before he goes on stage to perform.

I'm still a little shaken up from that creep.

He was so...

Ugh! Creepy.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think this chapter was a filler... that and I was probably having writters block lol...don't you guys think that is hillarious that I'm black and I suck at rapping? I think it is...