Crazy Beautiful

Air Vents

"Jimmy cracks corn and I don't care..." I sing to myself as I walk around backstage. We're playing hide and go seek.

We got here way early today for this show. We're like 2 hours early. Which means we can take our time a little bit. Everything is already set up.

We were really bored so we thought hide and go seek would be fun, except for I'm it.

I'm looking around in the different rooms and stuff but I can't find anyone. I'm going to be really mad if they all just went back to the bus like a bunch of meanies.

I come to this closed door leading to a room I haven't checked yet. I open it quietly, slipping into the room and searching for a light switch.

I finally find one to find out that the room is actually a giant storage closet. And I find Frank in the corner looking all innocent.

"Yes! I found you." I say doing a victory dance. "C'mon you can help me find everyone else." I say turning around to open the door.

But its locked...from the outside.

"Well what're you waiting for; open the door." Frank says coming up behind me.

"Uhmm, I can't."

"-Sigh-We're locked in aren't we?"

"Yeah."

"Dammit. Do you know where everyone is?"

"No, they're all hiding. Unless they're being douches and went back to the bus."

"They wouldn't would they?"

We look at each other then immediately start banging on the door, screaming as loud as we can for someone to come open it.

"No one's going to hear us. And I bet they'll be on that bus for awhile. We should just wait till we hear someone coming." Frank says sitting against the walls.

I slide down and join him, laying my head on his shoulder and intwining my fingers with his.

"When are we gonna get married?" I ask.

"When we have enough time to go on a honey moon. I wanna be able to be romantic for you after we get married."

"I don't want a big wedding. They always take so much trouble. Maybe I should get a wedding catalog so I can go ahead and pick everything out while we're on tour."

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. We can pick out a cake and stuff."

"You're gonna have to start wearing a rubber or pull out when we have sex now."

"Why?"

"Because I don't wanna get pregnant before we get married. We'll have to either push the wedding back or there's no sex on the honeymoon."

"Thats so troublesome though...But you have a point... And speaking of sex. We're gonna be in here for awhile..."

"Frank we're not having sex in a storage closet."

"Oh you know you want to." he says as he moves some hair away from my neck and starts to kiss my neck.

"I...Frank...-moan-...Oh fuck it."

Time Lapse

"God I needed that." Frank says as we're getting redressed, still stuck in the closet.

"Yea me too." I say.

"We need to figure out a way to get out of here."

I look around the room, searching for an alternate exit. And then I spot it.

"The vent."

"Okay this is not a movie Zoey, think of something realistic."

"It is realistic! Look, I'm small enough to fit through it and I can climb to the air vent that’s in another room and come back to open the door."

"Zoey...I don't know what if doesn't work."

"Its gonna work. Now put me on your shoulders so I can reach."

After many curses and insults Frank finally gets up into the vent and I'm now crawling through the small metal area. I pull out my cell phone and use its light to guide me through the vents.

Dammit I hope this works.

Frank's POV

She's gonna get stuck up there. She's gonna get stuck and we won't know how to get her down. And then she'll just be stuck.

I think I'll try this door again.

I walk over to the door and turn the knob then push it open.

"Oh my God." I say as it opens. "She must've tried to pull it open instead of pushing it open." I laugh as I walk out.

I make sure the door will stay open then go back inside the room to tell Zoey I got the door open.

I try yelling to her but I guess she's already in too far to hear me. She moves fast.

I call her cell and she answers.

"I'm fine Frank don't worry."

"No, I opened the door. It pushes out instead of opening inward."

There's silence for a few seconds.

"-sigh-God dammit. Why the hell didn't you just check the door?!"

"I respected your judgment! How was I supposed to know you were too dumb to check yourself."

"You know I don't do well with doors! Dammit, I don't even know where I am." she whines.

"Just like make some noise and I'll find you."

She starts banging around and I start to walk around backstage listening.

The guys come around to a room I'm in.

"What the hell is that noise?" Bob says sitting down in a chair.

"Zoey's stuck in the air vents and I'm trying to find out where she is." I say like its the most common thing ever.

"What?" Gerard says as he enters the room.

"How the hell did she get into the air vent?" Mikey asks.

"Its a long story I'll tell you when she's out."

"Oh my God, she's supposed to be seeking everyone not hiding herself." Gerard says sitting down.

"Where were you guys? If you were backstage you would've heard us banging on the door." I ask.

"Haha, we were definitely on the bus-"

"AAAAHHHH!" we hear Ray scream accompanied by another more girlish scream and a gigantic thud.

"I think we found her." I say as we all rush towards the men's bathroom.

When we walk in we find Zoey on the floor holding her arm and side and Ray who fainted from the sudden scare he got from Zoey falling from the ceiling.

Gerard steps forwards trying to make sure that Zoey's okay and Mikey pulls out his cell so he can call someone to come check out Zoey's arm.

"Mom is gonna get a kick out of this."