Even Though I'm on My Own, I Know I'm Not Alone

021

4 more months. Danny tried to communicate with me a hell of a lot more than James did.

"I really miss you." He laughed into the phone.

"Danny, I miss you too."

"And James."

"I haven't spoken or heard anything from James in over 8 months. And I'm his wife."

"I don't even know where he is right now."

"Do you ever say anything to him? You know, 'Hey, have you talked to your fucking family that's waiting for you?'"

"Yeah, but he doesn't really pay attention. Or that's what it seems like to me."

"That's wonderful."

"You know that I haven't had sex since I left? No Alexis, or groupies. And I've been clean."

"That's so good, Danny!"

"I'm getting my life together. For you..." He mumbled that last part a bit.

"What?"

"What?" He mocked me. "Anyways... how's the little one? Is she getting better?"

"She is... she could be better if I wasn't a selfish cunt while I was pregnant with her."

"You know, you really weren't. It could have been any kid, it was just Brooklyn."

"Yeah, but I feel bad for her."

"Don't. Well, I have to go to sound check. I'll call you as soon as I can, okay?"

"Okay, bye bye."

Brooklyn HAS been getting better, sorta. Atleast now I know what I'm dealing with. I feel bad for her, she asks all the time where is everyone. Where's James. And I don't really know what to tell her.

I've been thinking a lot lately, about James. And I know what I need to do.

"Bekah, are you okay? You've just seemed really. I don't know." Reyna sat down next to me with Parker.

"I've just been thinking."

"Ben called me today, finally. He told me he really missed me and the boys, and that he's sorry he hasn't been able to call me."

"Really? Cool. I haven't talked to my husband in like 8 months. No big deal." I muttered.

"How are you holding up?"

"He doesn't even know that his daughter is suffering from epolepsy. What if I got fucking pregnant before he left, or Brooklyn died? He would come home with another kid or no kids. I think I've made up my mind."

"About what?"

"I think I'm going to file for a divorce."
♠ ♠ ♠
am i the only one who's ready for this to FINALLY end? or

anyways, i have 2 NEW stories coming out! wooo!
-alex