Even Though I'm on My Own, I Know I'm Not Alone

029

"I'm gonna miss you, Bekah." Danny stated as he poured me a drink. Ben had agreed he would pick me up around midnight tonight once him and Reyna got home doing whatever.

"Just give me my damn drink, you're going to see me all the time!"

I didn't really know any of these people here at Danny's house. I recognized a few faces, but there was no names that came to my mind.

I did drink a little too much.

"You want one?" Someone put there hand out in front of me and there were little pills sitting there.

"What are they?" I asked.

"Nerve pills. Take two. They fuck with your head."

I took two and he smiled at me. "Thanks." He got up.

Within 5 minutes, I didn't know where I was. I couldn't read the clock.

"Where's Danny?" I asked some random person. They shrugged and continued on with their conversation. My head was pounding so fucking hard.

I stumbled outside, hitting the cement.

"Whoa, what are you doing?" Danny knelt beside me and stroked my face.

"Where have you been? I've been looking everywhere..." I slurred.

"Oh fuck, let's go get cleaned up." He grabbed my arms and threw me over his shoulder. We walked for what it seems like hours, and he finally sat me in the bath tub.

"Let's fuck." I smirked at him and started to take my shorts off.

"No no, Ben's going to be here soon and you're a mess."

"Just a quick one?" I whined. I still continued to take my clothes off, and Danny shook his head.

"You can just lay there naked, I'm not doing anything." He dumped alcohol on my cuts, and then Ben walked in the bathroom.

"Is Bekah in here oh-" He walked out and slammed the door. "Bekah put some clothes on!!"

"I swear Ben I didn't do anything she fell and then she tried to seduce me!" Danny screamed.

After that, all I remember is Ben carrying me to his car and then him putting me in the guest bedroom with Cameron.

----

I woke up and turned over, thinking Cam would be there, but I just rolled over on some papers.

The divorce papers.

All signed by James Cassells.

"James told me to give you those." Cam was standing in the doorway, smoking a cigarette.

"Thanks."

"I know you don't want to go through with it."

I wanted to say I know, but I didn't.

Cam sighed. "Well Danny's here, and James is coming over later to pick the divorce papers up."

"Thanks, man." I got up and walked into the living room and sat down next to Danny.

"You had one hell of a night last night." Danny smiled.

"I know, I hit the concrete. This guy gave me some nerve pills or some shit."

"You can't just be taking pills from strangers now, Bekah." He laughed and kissed my cheek.

Then the door opened, and James and Brooklyn came strolling through.

"Did you sign the papers?"
♠ ♠ ♠
the links for my new stories are posted in the author's note of chapter 028.
there will also be an alternate ended posted to this shortly after chapter 030.
<3