Even Though I'm on My Own, I Know I'm Not Alone

030

I'll sign them now. I got up and picked the papers up off of the pillow and walked into the kitchen, grabbing a pen.

I tried not to cry on the papers. My hand was shaking, so I scribbled sloppy signatures everywhere.

I walked slowly over to James and handed him the papers.

He could tell something was wrong. He seemed like he didn't even want to take them.

"I'll take these to the court house now, and I'll come back to get Brooklyn. We need to talk about everything, Bekah."

I nodded.

---------------------------------

He got back around and hour later, and then we sat on the porch and smoked a cigarette.

"So what about custody." He puffed on his cigarette and glanced at me.

"Well I have her when you're on tour, and then when you're home, you can have her Monday through Thursday."

"That works."

"And when you're gone for months, I'm gonna need some money."

"I'll send you money every 2 weeks or so. Is that okay?"

"That's fine."

"I'm really sorry I let things get this bad." He looked down.

"It's okay, James. I am too." I tried not to cry.

"I should have understood you more." He sighed and kissed the top of my forehead, and went home.

I stayed outside, and then Danny came outside.

And then I realized it.

He was the one all along.

"Why are you staring at me funny?" Danny laughed.

"Because I love you." I smiled and embraced him. He picked me up and spun me around.

"So does this mean we can finally be together now?" He whispered in my ear. "Forever?"

"Forever." I grinned, kissing him.

"I love you, Bekah Lee. I'm so glad we can finally be together, for the rest of our lives."
♠ ♠ ♠
lol, cheesy.
but yeah, obviously danny had the most votes.
BUT- for the ones who voted for james, i will post the alternate ending tomorrow.
<3