Even Though I'm on My Own, I Know I'm Not Alone

006

Brooklyn had to stay at the hospital overnight and we could go get her in the morning. We were going to go see her again when visiting hours were starting, but we had to wait a few. We all headed back to Ben's.

"Reyna make food!" I screamed. I got up and walked into her and Ben's room and she was trying to button her pants.

"Fucking shit, my favorite pants won't fit! They used to be big on me!"

"Lift up your shirt." She did as I instructed to and there was a tiny bulge.

"Have you not noticed THAT?"

"...I thought I was just getting fat. There is NO way I could be pregnant, the only time we didn't use protection was about 3 months ago and I would not be this big already."

"Go to the doctor and find out! Go go!"

"You're lucky the doctor here takes people off the street or you would have to wait." She grabbed her keys.

"Me and you are going and we're not telling Ben! Woooooo!" I pushed her out and James gave me a confused look.

"We'll be back." I grinned.

-----

"TWINS?!"

"Yes ma'am." The doctor laughed. "You're around 3 months. That's why you're so big already."

"Oh my oh my oh my." I responded.

"You can come back in 4 weeks and we'll tell you the sexes."

------------

When we got back to the apartment, I almost busted the door now.

"Excuse me but a lady pregnant with twins is coming through!"

"WHAT?!" James screamed at me. "HOW CAN YOU BE PREGNANT WITH TWINS WHAT THE FUCK WE TALKED ABOUT THIS-"

"Not me! Reyna, of course."

"OH MY GOODNESS THANK THE FUCKING EARTH LORD."

"Are you serious, Reyna?" Ben grabbed her hands. "I don't want what happened last time...."

"It's not going to happen. This was meant to be." Reyna smile at him. Ben put his hands on her stomach and kissed her.

"So sweet." I smiled.

I looked over at James, who had his hand on his heart. "...You okay?" I asked him.

"You scared the shit out of me."
♠ ♠ ♠
filler, but i haven't been getting any feedback
did mibba die